Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » A pregnant Sith Lord seeks allies - or e (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Darth Sinnice (played by Sanne)

Accused of treason by Darth Killain, Sinnice is on the run from the Empire. Pregnant with another powerful Sith Lord's child upon her father's (the Emperor) demand, they both narrowly escaped death. Facing a life of solitude if she can not convince her father that Killain is the one who wants to take the throne for himself, they set out into the galaxy to find help - only to be separated by an unexpected rebellion ambush.

Now Darth Sinnice is on her own and has to fight her way back to freedom and reclaim what's rightfully hers. Will she find allies among the rebels, undercover spies for the empire, or will she only meet resistance? What will happen to the life she carries in her belly?

This is where you potentially come in. I'm looking for someone who wants to play some role in Sinnice's life. A Sith, a Jedi, a regular rebel or even a storm trooper - I'm fine with it!

Make note that this is an alternate timeline. Sinnice is a lab baby, bred to be one of the finest Sith Lords in existence. She is Palpatine's child, although only 3 other people in the galaxy know of this. Despite being one of the more powerful ones, she's not THE most powerful. There's a lot to her that I won't go into detail with, but she's very fun to play with and I'm hoping to further her story in this universe she's in! Interested? Let me know. :)
Darth Veera (played by Freyya)

This sounds like the perfect chance to try out my character Veera properly :O I've never been able to play this one properly, despite enjoying creating her :/

Shortly summarized, Veera was Vectivus's last student before he passed away, trained in the ways of dual-wielding, espionage, infiltration and Search and Destroy. She is in secret service to Palpatine, but is kept apart from the main movement of the sith, meaning she knows barely anything of other sith lords. She could potentially be sent in to rescue Sinnice, on command or on her own initiative, that's up to what you think would be interesting? :3
Darth Sinnice (played by Sanne) Topic Starter

I don't think that would work out with the AU and story I have going with Sinnice right now.
Darth Veera (played by Freyya)

well if you know another way for Veera to pop in that's cool with me, otherwise it's okay :)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » A pregnant Sith Lord seeks allies - or e (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus