Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Need some RP before I explode! x3 (Fanta (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I can admit that RP is not just a hobby for me, it's an obsession. Now imagine being obsessed with something and yet not had a chance to participate in it for 2 months and 2 weeks! Needless to say, I'm somewhat in need of some RP x3.

Soooooo....

http://www.rprepository.com/c/riik this is my main character. A lot of info on that bio is pretty flexible depending on the RP (e.g. in an RP with little to no magic, I can forgo the magical abilities, etc...).

So if anyone has an RP that needs members and would like to involve a small partly-reptillian child with a timid disposition and a knack for breaking social etiquette, I will be grateful ^^

RPs that I am looking for:

- NO adult themes. Innocent nudity and gore are things I am perfectly fine with, but I will not get involved with anything sexual.

- Science-Fiction, Fantasy or Supernatural RPs are preferable

- Any kind of structure format (freeform, dice etc) and setting (so long as it complies with the other rules I've listed)

So if anyone will have me, I am eager for some RPs!
Hi! This seems really interesting :D

I have a couple characters that might work?

Lily, or the Twins.
Do either of those seem interesting for an RP to you?
Riik Topic Starter

Well those characters are fine :O

I am looking to join an RP rather than set one up... that said I don't mind a 1 on 1 RP, as long as I don't have to GM it or author the setting (although I don't mind having some responsibilities in the setting, I don't really feel up for taking the lead role).

I much prefer taking a 'player' role over a 'god'/'game master' role because it's more fun for me for immersion.
That's fine, I totally understand :) I can do the setting and stuff, if you choose which character you'd prefer ^^
Riik Topic Starter

You just asked the most indecisive individual in existence to pick something x3

Honestly, I don't mind either way.
Loren

Ha, this looks very interesting, but meh, on Monday I'll kind of go into a small period of afkness, so I don't know >.>
Riik wrote:
You just asked the most indecisive individual in existence to pick something x3

Honestly, I don't mind either way.

Lol it's okay I understand x3 Give me a little bit and I'll think up some settings, and see which works best for which of my characters and get back to you :D
Riik Topic Starter

Ok~
Riik Topic Starter

CelestinaGrey wrote:
Lol it's okay I understand x3 Give me a little bit and I'll think up some settings, and see which works best for which of my characters and get back to you :D

Is this still gunna happen?

Sorry if I seem impatient x3
Riik wrote:
CelestinaGrey wrote:

Is this still gunna happen?

Sorry if I seem impatient x3

Yes, it certainly is! Sorry, I ended up having family stay the entire weekend. XD I'm sorry! I'll work on a plot idea now that I have some time. There was a one year old in the house all weekend so it was pretty busy!
And no problem, you don't seem impatient :) I meant to tell you but with all the craziness I forgot xD
Riik Topic Starter

Craziness can do that x3
Yes, especially when a 1 yr old is involved! But I will totally get to you hopefully tomorrow. During work I will think about plotness so that when I'm out I can tell you about it. :)
Riik Topic Starter

Well it's tomorrow now~ :P
Yes it is!

I was thinking that Cerys from the twins would be good for an RP with Riik. She can draw him out of his shell a bit :) A somewhat modern-ish setting (with fantasy elements obviously) would work for them, if that's alright with you!
I'm still trying to decide how they'll meet. Perhaps one (or both) of them are running from something/someone and need to team up to get away/survive? :)

...And that just gave me an idea. It's totally cool if you don't want to do this, but here's the idea; Cerys and Riik are both really unique creatures. Well, what if such unique creatures were kidnapped/captured, and hauled off to perform in some sort of 'hunger games' thing where it's survival of the fittest, for the viewing entertainment of upper class black market dealers and such? That would also get Cerys separated from her twin (I don't feel up for playing two characters at once currently). So they'd be tossed into this wild area (an enclosed area, however), and they'd meet up pretty quickly and try to survive?
How's that sound?
Riik Topic Starter

Sounds alright :O

So long as it's a little slower pace and the hunger games movie (not read the books), because it'd be better for like social interaction and perhaps add suspense. Maybe it could be like a continuous event where they just keep throwing in creatures (maybe even criminals as well to add to the flavour) and watch it like a reality TV show. That way, the start can be a little calmer with less like prelude character prep stuff.
Yeah lol it won't be exactly like the Hunger Games, that was just an example to give you an idea of what I was talking about :) Awesome! Do you mind PM or do you prefer forum?
Riik Topic Starter

Which every you prefer. I mean I prefer having the option to just open chat for easier responding. But at the same time, it really depends on your response style (i.e. whether you stay active on the site for long periods, or do a visit, post, leave sort of thing).
As much as I love the chat option, would you be alright with PM? I have a bad habit of missing posts that are done on the forum, or seeing them and thinking 'oh I'll respond later' and then forgetting. With the '(#) new messages', I'm always reminded that I have posts to respond to, and they can't get pushed away with other notifications. :)
And my response style kind of varies between all of those. XD
Riik Topic Starter

Ok then
Alright! I'll try to get a starting post sent tonight :)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Need some RP before I explode! x3 (Fanta (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus