Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Story Teller Needing Adventure (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Griffon Pardoner (played anonymously)

Griffon, a lighthearted story teller and avid adventurer, is one of my most dynamic characters. What happens in his RPs carries on through the rest of his adventures. That means that if he learns a spell, finds a magical items, etc., he keeps it in the next RPs. With this said, I'm looking to get him into some RPs where he can not only adventure for stories, but collect knowledge and items to aid him on later adventures.

Kinds of RPs Griffon is looking for:
    Quests
    Teaching of Skills or Magic
    Generic Adventures
    Side-kicking on the Quest or Adventure of another

Kinds of RPs Griffon is not looking for:
    Romance
    Erotic
    Primarely Evil/Senseless Violence
Gnaea (played by Yuka)

A Storyteller might be quite fitting for Gnaea to encounter on one of her own knowledge-seeking quests. That, or a mutual 'let's work together' adventure could always work out.
Griffon Pardoner (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Sounds good to me! Any specific type of adventure or what not currently tickling your fancy?
Gnaea (played by Yuka)

Hmm, perhaps there are rumours of a rare scroll or tome circulating in the area?
Merin (played by Warlocke)

And Dragons! Dragons are great too right?

Sounds great to me! Is there anything else you would like to discuss?

Dragons are indeed great, and my favorite mythical creature! Are you interested in an RP as well?
Gnaea (played by Yuka)

Haha, dragons are indeed awesome.
(Me and Merin are friends OOCly, the characters don't know one another, for reference ;))

How about a threeway RP between all of us?

Sure thing!
Merin (played by Warlocke)

I'd have to work out the timeline. Right now he's actually involved in a plot for a dream in furc, so it would have to be months ago for him, and I don't want to cause weird conflicts with storyline not matching up later. Example: Merin gains/loses something during the RP and my current storyline and what's been established in rp contradicts that. Otherwise, I'll have to wait til he can leave the island he's on for a while. I'm not sure if that will be days from now, or weeks, but he wouldn't leave until certain things are resolved. I do want to get him meeting more people though.

Fair enough. Let me know when you think you will be ready to embark on this adventure of epic proportion!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Story Teller Needing Adventure (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus