Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hmmm Interesting

I'm HoneyAltoid, you can call me A.B. for short (lolwhut). I'm 20 years old, female, and live in NY. I'm in the market for new roleplaying partners ever since mine lost their love for roleplaying (So sad!).

I er...Don't know how else to introduce myself here.. Ask questions and get to know me I guess.
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Hi and welcome, that was a great introduction!

If you're looking for new partners, this is a good place to be. What kind of characters and settings do you prefer?
HoneyAltoid Topic Starter

Hmm well...I prefer human or humanoid kinda characters I guess? I'm not really picky. I'm fine with any situation.

I personally like drama and romance I guess.
Kim Site Admin

Hi Honey! Welcome to the site. :)

Human or humanoid is a pretty big category. Most of them, in fact. :D So I believe you when you say you aren't really picky. Is there a particular genre you like, like medieval, fantasy, sci-fi?

I guess modern times would be the best way to describe what i normally do? I do have a character in development who works in a fantasy setting (or actually I suppose she can work in any setting).
Welcome to the site! :D
I'm always up for a good Roleplay! ^^
Welcome to the site! The people here are so nice, I'm sure you'll find new rp buddies in no time! :D

I hope so C: I guess I'll start by making a thread until I get comfortable~!
Minerva

Welcome. Feel free to browse my characters to see what you like.

All right, please do the same. I only have two on here right now and they're kind of a "set" meaning if I use one, I'll likely talk about the other as well.
Minerva

They would actually make interesting counterparts to my "set". Check out "Luci" and "Ferous". They're absolutely unidentical twins, each one is the direct opposite of the other. One is outgoing, troublemaking, funloving, mischievious; the other is an introverted scholar with a well-supressed yet potentially dangerous temper.

Similar approach to how I did my set, though my girls aren't related. We'll have to do something together soon, Minverva!
Minerva

HoneyAltoid wrote:
Similar approach to how I did my set, though my girls aren't related. We'll have to do something together soon, Minverva!

Their twinship is relative. The general backstory is they used to be a singular entity that, at a major event in history, was cast towards the earthen realm and was suffering great mental division; caught by a fallen angel, and divided on his cursed spear, it birthed two minds between them, featuring different parts of the contrasting elements.

Still. <3 It could be fun.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hmmm Interesting

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus