Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » End of Mankind (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Nelis Orlitt (played by PANGAEA)

Though this is a scary topic I would like to give this a try. Now beforehand I will warn that this will there most definitely be violence, sexual themes, and strong language. Also, there will be slight religious themes in here as well, but they'll be very minor. If you happened to be offended by any religion I suggest that you not try at joining. This RP will be set in modern day or the future though everything will be happening all at once, so you may have any character fit for present time or beyond, however I am looking for humans only.

crown-capital-eco-management-destruction-of-the-earth.jpg

This RP is based on a set off of theories and religions on what will happen to the world. No one will have any superhuman capabilities or any powers whatsoever, merely an RP of what you would do in a world that's corrupt in itself and is beginning to die. Over time events in the RP will worsen. As there is now there will be natural disasters, massive shootings, conflict between countries and such.. Soon it will get to where there are no laws, disease is widely spread killing off millions, and natural disasters are much worse and more frequent, food becomes scarce.. To the point where the entire world is in pandemonium. Warning: There will be character death for everyone who joins. This RP is solely for what your character would do in the end of days and what they would do or how they would react in the midst of the events. And please, if you haven't already read Nelís's profile so you will know his role in this RP.

I will be playing another person too who will be alongside your characters so I don't miss out. I will make this RP very emotionally draining. :P

If you have any questions please feel free to ask.
Heya stranger! Long time no see =)

Certain sounds like an interesting RP idea! How you explain it reminds me of this little indie game called 'project: zomboid.' The game literally tells you "This is the end of days. This is not how you survived. This is a story of How You Died!" Sets you up for the failure at the very beginning, but gives you the drive to go out like a freakin' Boss! haha

Anywho! That being said!!!

I may very well be interested in giving this a try! Ive been looking to hop into something lately, and this seems to be calling my attention. Ill need to whip up a new toon soon, but, any idea when you're looking to get the ball rolling on this? =)
I am in! This sounds like it will be a lot of fun, and whatever you need from me to help you get going, I can do! I think my character Crystie would fit well with what you have planned, plus she seems to fit nice with Nelis.
Nelis Orlitt (played by PANGAEA) Topic Starter

Ha! Well to be frank about it that's just about what it is! I wanted to try this concept to see how people would react and honestly I'm surprised that some are interested. Usually people try to evade this touchy topic, but I'm glad you're willing to give it a try. I want to have at least 5 people before I start things, however I would like a bigger number. The more people I have I believe the more effective this will be.

Crystie will work well and keep in mind that Nelis won't be helping anyone at all. His job is to protect the Earth and not the people therefore he, unfortunately, won't be siding with anyone despite how many times he is asked.

And I wouldn't mind if you convinced others to join. The more, the better! :)
Hey!! this rp sounds really interesting I'd love to be a part of this, and I think Gale would be a good character for this rp, largely because he is by only human I have, but anyway I'd love to join.
I'm interested, and I could make a character for it.
Brinly Gray (played anonymously)

Oh is this still open? I love stuff like this. I'd totally be interested. C:

Op!! Sorry for the wait! Please let me know if you're still interested in this RP.
I'm interested
I'm still around.
I'd be interested. :) Sounds really fun.

Alright! I'll wait for a couple more people to tag along before we begin.
Would love to join this Roleplay!!! :)
Hey there! I'd be interested in joining this RP if it's still open.
Nausea

Oo. I'd love to join, just need to make a character.

Alright! Well I'll begin making the group as soon as I can, set up events ect..
Now I have to decide what character I want to use, or just to make a new one. :x

Out of all those characters you have? XD
LOL! I know, I know! But I can't just throw any character into it! I wanna make them fit perfectly!

Hahaha, I can understand that. Well, whatever works best for you.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » End of Mankind (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus