Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Cute Summer RP? (CLOSED)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Jules Topic Starter

Alrighty guys! I'm very excited, we only need one more of each gender for these lovelies:

Amneris

Gilbert

Keep in mind that Gil won't be missing any part of his body because this is an AU. I know that might've turned some people off, unfortunately.

If you guys could recommend this group to your RP buddies, I will greatly appreciate it!

In the meantime, if everyone is set with their choice of characters, I'm going to create the group and start writing out the prompts. Keep in mind that my six know each other and there has been drama between them. However, they all are coming on separate planes, so they won't be together at first. I do intend for this place to be a popular area for boarding school, which would explain why they were there. We can get into more detail as the RP goes on!
Jules Topic Starter

Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
You know, I'm game, think I could get in on this?

You sure can! Are you playing on planning a girl or a guy?
Boy I guess, so how exactly is this gonna work?
Jules Topic Starter

Well, I sent out a group message with the forum post. If you were a guy, you'd be paired with Amneris, who is in the character section here. If you were a girl, you'd be paired with Gilbert. They're the only two left. What character were you planning on using?
I guess I'd use Nick Kell, he's the character I use for the more reality based stories, is that ok?
I can provide a female if you need it!
Jules Topic Starter

That'd be fantastic! I can add you to the group message.
!! Ahh great.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Cute Summer RP? (CLOSED)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus