Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New kid here ~

Hey! I'm excited to finally test out my OCs in other people's stories/universes :)
Hiya & welcome to the site! If you have any questions feel free to ask anyone. :3
Welcome to rpr, and good luck with finding suitable rps for your ocs! I took a look at Chess and he does seem to be a really flexible, down-to-earth character. I like the fact that his page isn't a bomb of information.
Hi there! Welcome to RPR! :) What genre's of RP do you prefer? Inquiring minds want to know ^_^
daniphantomofficial Topic Starter

Thanks for the replies, guys! For RP genres, I've never actually roleplayed before so this is all pretty foreign to me. Chess's original setting (he's a character in a book I'm working on) is dystopian/sci-fi, if that helps at all. But I don't have a preference to what genre, per se. Also, I don't really care if the RP has plot or not because I'm doing this just to get a better feel for his character. Thanks ~
Welcome! :) As you make yourself at home, I recommend checking out the RP primer and Getting Started Guide. Really, even seasoned folks sometimes find some pretty useful info in those and the rest of the Help documentation. ;)

You're also welcome to just ask if you have any questions. Folks are pretty friendly and helpful around here. ^_^

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New kid here ~

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus