Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Kingdom hearts roleplay (Closed no more (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Anyone interested in doing a kingdom hearts roleplay?
It would involve the heartless and maybe the nobodies.
Cannon and none cannon characters are allowed but the theme of it would be the same. So if you are interested please say. =)
Talk to monkeycyborgninja.... He's super big into K.H.
Uhm.. Super interested! If I need to make a character for this let me know :)!
Dreath Topic Starter

Hey Royal are you interested in this? If so could you clearafy.
Crystie You don't need to but clarifying the kind of character you want is required.
You could always make a main character to play if you want.
Oh and I will message him.
Leave details below on what you want x3
I want in on this, I am SO UP FOR THIS, I have the perfect character in mind, one I thought up years ago, never crossed my mind to actually make him. So how involved should the cannon characters be, the idea I have for my character is that he's Sora's apprentice, if that's too much, I can think of something else.
Dreath Topic Starter

Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
I want in on this, I am SO UP FOR THIS, I have the perfect character in mind, one I thought up years ago, never crossed my mind to actually make him. So how involved should the cannon characters be, the idea I have for my character is that he's Sora's apprentice, if that's too much, I can think of something else.

Sora's apprentice? Hmm. Well yea that could work. It will be revolving around the events of the first 2 games. So it will involve heartless and possibly nobodies. You could be Sora's apprentice but that could work. We could work it in as someone who has heard of Sora and his adventures and is following in his footsteps fighting the heartless. Feel free not to go with this but that is the era of the story. Oh and it will include a hunchback of notre dam world, a jugnle book world and another world like traverse town or something. Also I will play the villain as I enjoy doing. Now no more people will be allowed to join. Sorry for anyone who wants to but I like to keep small lists of people in rp's there will be others though.
Oh, so it takes place in parallel to the first two games, I thought it would be like post Keyblade War, my bad, in that case I'll just have be someone else's student, maybe Yen Sid.
Dreath Topic Starter

Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Oh, so it takes place in parallel to the first two games, I thought it would be like post Keyblade War, my bad, in that case I'll just have be someone else's student, maybe Yen Sid.

Yep all easy done. =)
Cool, cool, can't wait.
Nah I'm ok, thanks for the offer tho... I don't know much about K.H. Other then what Cyborgmokey tries to shove down my throat :p just glad I could connect you two!!! Make a great story :)
Dreath Topic Starter

RoyaleX318 wrote:
Nah I'm ok, thanks for the offer tho... I don't know much about K.H. Other then what Cyborgmokey tries to shove down my throat :p just glad I could connect you two!!! Make a great story :)

Well I have been with him before =P
But looks like one more person can join now.
I'd still be in as long as you weren't opposed to having a girl.. if not it's whatever!
Dreath Topic Starter

Crystie78 wrote:
I'd still be in as long as you weren't opposed to having a girl.. if not it's whatever!

Why would I be opposed to having a girl?
I will make the rp tomorrow. I will give everyone time to figure out what character they will use and what ideas they may have for the plot.
Should we tell you ideas or just make them as we go along?
Dreath Topic Starter

Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Should we tell you ideas or just make them as we go along?

I will be going to school in a few minutes so post your ideas here. When I get back later today I will make the roleplay. Oh and since we go to a Disney world like hunchback world we will need people to roleplay main characters from it. Such as Frollo, Qusimodo, Esmaralda ect. Unless you guys think it would be better not to. And when I say roleplay main characters I mean you do something like change the font colour in your post to show when something is one of these characters talking. We will be in a original world at first so there will be time to discuss this.
Ok, well, I don't know about an over all plot yet, but my character is probably going to start off at the Mysterious Tower, training with Yen Sid, and since you said this takes place during the first two games (and by that I assume you mean KH and KH2) than maybe Mickey comes to his former master for advice on the whole heartless invasion, or something, just an idea.
I could be at another world waiting to meet up with you guys? Maybe I'm in traverse town. I figured my girl would be one of Yuffie's buddies. So she'd be more from Final Fantasy but since it was taken over by the heartless she fled with Yuffie and Leon there. I was thinking maybe she would bump into them in the town and they all decided to team up?
Dreath Topic Starter

OK.
Well I was going to use Melstrum and make him a chaneler of darkness. Basically he would control the heartless like maleficent did. He is like a embodiment of darkness who has become a mighty user of it and he releases the heartless on less known worlds. So maybe Yin Sid could give you the mission of hunting me down. And in your hunt you meet the others.
What do you guys think?
Oh and so so sooooo sorry but I have a project to do so I may take longer to get to starting the thread. =(
But on the plus side more time to plan. Also I wanted the story to be a bit free flowing so we have major points but there is things that will be improvised and made up as we go along.
It's fine bro, we all do have lives outside of RP, we totally understand. I think that's a good idea, maybe it could be part of my Mark of Mastery Exam or something, or not, he is kind of young to be taking the Exam, so maybe its just a normal mission.
Dreath Topic Starter

Well these are dark times so you could use this as you are meant to just locate me but take it upon yourself to end me.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Kingdom hearts roleplay (Closed no more (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus