Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Kingdom hearts roleplay (Closed no more (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Yeah, that would be cool, so when do you think you'll be able to post the thread?
Dreath Topic Starter

Hard to say. But if all goes well later tonight. But at the absolute latest 2 days from now.
Dreath Topic Starter

I am sorry to be taking so long. I will start it tomorrow. I have had a bit to do with school but I will get to it as soon as I can. Again I am sorry.
Don't worry man, we understand, I'll actually be away from the computer today and tomorrow as well, so yeah.
Yeah no worries. I'd rather you take your time! I've been pretty busy with moving but I should be all done by Monday night (hopefully..) so I understand the struggle.
Dreath Topic Starter

Ok this is going to be roll call. I will be making the rp later tonight. I need everyone to confirm they are going to be in it by saying. Also there will be a order to posting. Make sure to respond within 24 hours of the last post or post here if you cannot post within that time. The posting order is me (Dreath), Crystie7 then Monkeycyborgninja. It will repeat like that. Got it?
Dreath Topic Starter

http://www.rprepository.com/community/forumthread.php?t=13544

Here is the rp. Remember the posting order and start your introduction post. =)
Alright, that should be fine, but the thing is I'm going back home today, so I'll be kind of busy until tomorrow, but I'll respond as soon as I can.
Dreath Topic Starter

Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Alright, that should be fine, but the thing is I'm going back home today, so I'll be kind of busy until tomorrow, but I'll respond as soon as I can.

Thats fine.
It is Crysties turn to reply first anyway. ^^
Dreath Topic Starter

http://www.rprepository.com/images/gallery/gl-28363-1401183369.jpg
That is Melstrums appearance.
But replace the arm symbol with the heartless symbol.
Also slight color change but just some shades becouse I am picky x3
Dreath Topic Starter

I posted. Sorry for the bad post. I am trying to set it up a bit. xc
Hey! Hi hey!!! Guess what! I have a character to use if u still want me!!!
Dreath Topic Starter

Well ok. You can join and you will come into the list after monkeyninja. You ok with that?
Henry Sharp (played anonymously)

Wait... I only want to join if ur ok with the character check him out :)
Dreath Topic Starter

Ok guys and girls I have allowed RoyaleX318 to join our rp. He is going to join in the posting order after monkeycyborgninja. The new posting order is me (Dreath), Crystie78, Monkeycyborgninja then RoyaleX318. Never upon all means never brake this order!!!!
Ok we are on round 2 by the way so Crystie your turn to post. =)
Dreath Topic Starter

Henry Sharp is RoyaleX right? You can join. But remember the order and avoid braking it and keep appropriate to the plot. =)

Yes I am also RoyaleX, but do u get it... He's Captain Hook! It's awesome!!! I can enter later if you have no need for a villain yet. What's the plot idea? Do u have a main villain yet??

So u have a main villain, maybe u don't need me? Or maybe u need a lesser villain who is defeated towards the middle of the story?
Dreath Topic Starter

Yea. My character Melstrum is a extremely powerful darkness users.Basically he controls the heartless and is starting a new spread of them after Sora defeated them and maleficent and her villains. So it takes place after the first game where Sora has gone missing. But it takes place before the 2nd game so Organisation 13 is not a major player. My character makes reference to a dark group coming into power but nobodies won't appear. Just read the current posts. You could come in soon. I have an idea for how the other two meet so you could be accidentally drawn into this. Even if you are only in it for a bit.
Dreath Topic Starter

Lesser villain would be best. Sorry but for the whole plot you won't make much sense. No offence.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Kingdom hearts roleplay (Closed no more (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus