Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Kingdom hearts roleplay (Closed no more (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Henry Sharp (played anonymously)

Totally fine bro! If you think it wouldn't fit in at all don't destroy ur story just to make one author feel good (me). I'm chill with my other stories but I thought Captain Hook would be cool here!
I'm down to keep captian hook! Obviously we won't meet Dreath face-to-face for awhile in the RP (I'm guessing...) So we might actually need a lesser villian! Just an idea but he could pretend to be on our side for a while and then jump us? If you're worried about how to get him in...reguardless I think we keep him :)
Henry Sharp (played anonymously)

Yay!
What do u think cybo?
It won't work, Captain Hook already exists in the Kingdom Hearts universe, he appeared in the first Kingdom Hearts game and then later again in 358/2 Days, the time in which this story takes place. I admit it's a really, REALLY cool reimagining of the character, but he has already been established in the KH universe as his Disney counterpart, so yeah. Sorry to be the party pooper, but I take Kingdom Hearts pretty seriously.
Crystal Votes Yay, Cybo Votes No. I think I'll sit it out then :P Enjoy the story, no hard feelings!
Alright, thanks for understanding bud, and it's still a cool character.
No, I KNOW he's a cool character :P but I totally getcha, I'll be up to NIU when I can!
Dreath Topic Starter

Very well. I think it is for the better though. Later on we can do another one with you though so till next time. And remember the posting order. =)
You're one to talk Dreath, it's your turn already.
Dreath Topic Starter

Hey I was working this morning and I just posted. >:(
xP hehe
Dreath Topic Starter

I have posted. For the record this is basically a boss fight if you can't tell. If you could make a bit smaller posts so the battle can be used by everyone and your characters meet for the first time. Long story short major plot point!!!
Alright good to know, again sorry for my long ass posts, I'm used to writing fan fiction, so I tend to get carried away. I'm guessing the boss is a Darkside Heartless if I'm not mistaken, sure sounds like it.
Dreath Topic Starter

It is kinda like it. It is more like a giant shadow with similar form to the guard armor.
It's ok detail is important and fine just don't do too much things in the post. Keep the content low for these but detail whatever you want.
Dreath Topic Starter

Also I know how there is a hunchback of notre dam world in dream drop distance but I will be having it in the rp. But it will be full. It would have many people and the end would be like the battle on notre dam in the movie. Also I will be doing a pirates of the Caribbean world. I have a plan involving the kraken as a boss. x3
I will do my best to work it into cannon as I have good ideas that would be good if we do them right.
Alright then, I look forward to it then.
Dreath Topic Starter

I have posted. Sorry for the lack of detail and things I am not sure what to do without god modding and controlling your characters which I did not want to do so yea x3
Dreath Topic Starter

What world would you guys like to go to? Tell me here if you would kindly.
Hmm, I don't know, what are our options?
Gah! I didn't even know we were still posting here! I feel completely out of the loop ._. why are we not PMing these kinds of things? Cause I do not get notified when you guys post here.. just an idea? Also, when are you guys usually on to post? I hate having you guys wait for my lazy ass if I can help it :)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Kingdom hearts roleplay (Closed no more (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus