Skip to main content

Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Image Limit

I've recently noticed there is an image limitation which does sadden me.. seeing as I have more images than I can upload. o: Now, if ever the future, you could always do a one time donation of a minimum, say of $5, which includes a few extra perks, maybe additional templates, additions and extra image spots.
This wouldn't be a monthly payment plan or anything, just a one time thing.
Kim Site Admin

Almost certainly there will eventually be options for "a la carte" upgrades on a one-time payment basis, for those wanting one specific thing without all the perks of an epic account.

In the meanwhile, many people get around this limitation by decorating their pages with a photobucket account. Some good examples are Ferrow, Astarill and Femke. "Decorating" gets even easier when the alignment property of image tags is taken advantage of.
Dylan Topic Starter

Sounds good! Thanks for that. (:
Alot of rpers have multiple free accounts on various hosting sites. imageshack and photobucket are great. I'm only hosting a few specific images here
Ilmarinen Moderator

PS: I'm very sad to see that something got changed in the way widgets flow now... Before, I could make a blank "text" widget, remove the title, and put a left- or right-aligned image inside it, and the rest of the text on the page would wrap around it. Did you change it to fix that problem where left- and right-aligned images didn't extend the bottom of the content box if they were near the end? :(
Kim Site Admin

Sorry Heimdall. Yes, this was changed because of the images falling out of containing areas and pushing around widgets people didn't expect them to. I was just receiving tons of complaints and confusions about that through just about every channel people are able to contact me through. I found very few people who were using images quite the same way you were, or if they were, it was an accident and they were writing me to find out why it happened that way. I'm not sure how to allow an option that wraps everything and doesn't extend the bottom that doesn't confuse the hell out of 95% of the people here.

You are on: Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Image Limit

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus