Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Dragons, Bards, Adventure! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Merin (played by Warlocke)

I've been having a bit of trouble finding a setting, or regular rp partners for my character, Merin. To sum up, he's a Brass Dragon (heavily based off D&D with some of my own setting mixed in) He's spent a lot of time however in human form, and tends to stick to the persona of being a Bard. He's a high energy sort of fellow with a sense of humor and a good heart. He's developed a fondness for humanoid folk in general, partly because as an undersized runt of a dragon, he's never really been accepted by his own kind.

What I am looking for:

New friends, maybe a rival? Although I have -so- many rps and characters that end up centered around strife and suffering, I don't want a highly violent and dark rp. This is suppose to be my lighter hearted character.

Maybe, other dragons. It depends on the character. Not all dragons really work with his setting.
Another bard? He'd love to run across one.

Adult players. Sorry, but I'm pretty firm on this. While my rps rarely ever contain actual adult content , I am just personally not comfortable rping with someone under 18. I don't want to feel like I have to put my posts under a microscope for making sure the content is all appropriate, and second guessing -what- is appropriate.

Fantasy/archaic setting. I won't change Merin and stick him in another time frame. I'm pretty firm on story continuity.

Where can this take place? I'm more accustomed to RPs on furcadia. I will however, be willing to give forum or PM RP a shot, I just haven't had much luck with it in the past.
I'm always up for adventure! And what Merlin is complete with out a spell book!
Merin (played by Warlocke) Topic Starter

Merin, not Merlin. Also I kind of feel your system of magic is rather incompatible, sorry.
Dang :/
Merin (played by Warlocke) Topic Starter

Bumping this. Still looking for other players.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Dragons, Bards, Adventure! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus