Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for RP: Humans who turn into Fur (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Shi (played anonymously)

Hi hiii! :) So I really like the idea of characters, either humans who can turn into furries, or furries who can turn into humans. The idea is that they all got collars stuck on them that control their changes (I haven't decided if this is random or triggered by something in particular) and have to deal with hiding it and whatnot.

Of course this is just an idea floating in the air, but I'd love to expand on it! If anyone else is interested, of course :) Characters of any age and gender are welcome, but your character is human OR an animal (anthro or feral, your choice!)

^-^ Soooo....yeah, haha.
While I don't consider myself a furrie and whatnot I do have two characters that could fit into your idea nicely I think. So first off is my character Jenny, though she's not technically a human she can easily switch between human-like(She very closely resembles a human. If you want to see what she looks like you can check the gallery on her profile) and furry, due to being a natural shapeshifter, and could easily have that power exploited involuntarily with tech.

The other is my fursona. While I don't consider myself a furry, I did make a fursona for kicks, though IDK how well he'd fit here because he's not a real animal(Don't even have his species named XD). But yes I think it's an interesting idea.
Shi (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Sketch444 wrote:
While I don't consider myself a furrie and whatnot I do have two characters that could fit into your idea nicely I think. So first off is my character Jenny, though she's not technically a human she can easily switch between human-like(She very closely resembles a human. If you want to see what she looks like you can check the gallery on her profile) and furry, due to being a natural shapeshifter, and could easily have that power exploited involuntarily with tech.

The other is my fursona. While I don't consider myself a furry, I did make a fursona for kicks, though IDK how well he'd fit here because he's not a real animal(Don't even have his species named XD). But yes I think it's an interesting idea.

Either of those could work, honestly! :o Whatever you'd be more comfortable and have the most fun with :)
Prolly both XD So is it you thats gonna make the rp or would I? Because if it's me I'd need some planning done XD
This sounds super cool!

Sketch444 wrote:
Prolly both XD So is it you thats gonna make the rp or would I? Because if it's me I'd need some planning done XD

I'm going to be honest with you...I'm not good with starting something up x,D If you'd like to do it, I'd LOVE to help, but leaving me in charge of something....:,)

Violet_orphan wrote:
This sounds super cool!

:D You're welcome to join!
Aright so do you have much of a plot for it?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for RP: Humans who turn into Fur (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus