Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » A wish of your disires for a price. (Yao (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Geasa (played anonymously)

Geasa is roaming around looking for his next victim wish maker. With plenty of people to choose from he wonders where he'll find the next one to give a wish out to.

Looking for:
Paragraphs!! 2-3
Equal Input
Another Male
Through PMs

...I'm getting tired of loosing my rps and no one telling me that they're not interested anymore. If you are going to leave tell me first or if it's something about my writing let me know. I can't fix it if no one will tell me what the problem is.
Reven (played by Sasheth)

I would maybe like to try rping with you, but I'm fairly new to rping so I only have one suitable character so far. I also wouldn't mind it if you could tell me a tad more about your characters personality, maybe give some hints on how he generally tends to look and what kind of setting you prefer to play in?
Geasa (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Reven wrote:
I would maybe like to try rping with you, but I'm fairly new to rping so I only have one suitable character so far. I also wouldn't mind it if you could tell me a tad more about your characters personality, maybe give some hints on how he generally tends to look and what kind of setting you prefer to play in?

His looks all depend on who he's paired up with, they completely chance depending on preferences of the wish maker. Personality wise he has more of a dark demeanor and plays along to fulfill the wish.
I can go with just about any setting, past to modern. I'd be a little iffy about doing something involving a future setting.

Geasa wrote:
Reven wrote:

His looks all depend on who he's paired up with, they completely change depending on preferences of the wish maker. Personality wise he has more of a dark demeanor and plays along to fulfill the wish.
I can go with just about any setting, past to modern. I'd be a little iffy about doing something involving a future setting.

Firstly off, I'm really sorry for my late reply, I failed to see that you had answered. And when it comes to setting, I'd actually myself prefer to keep it ranging from past to modern, so I'm happy we're on the same ground. Only quirk is that I'll have to adjust Revens backstory to the time period, since his profile is only aimed at medieval fantasy and modern supernatural. That is, unless we chose to play in one of those settings. On another note. Do you have any plot ideas or would you rather prefer to improvise during the rp?

Reven wrote:
Firstly off, I'm really sorry for my late reply, I failed to see that you had answered. And when it comes to setting, I'd actually myself prefer to keep it ranging from past to modern, so I'm happy we're on the same ground. Only quirk is that I'll have to adjust Revens backstory to the time period, since his profile is only aimed at medieval fantasy and modern supernatural. That is, unless we chose to play in one of those settings. On another note. Do you have any plot ideas or would you rather prefer to improvise during the rp?

That's okay. Things happen, things get missed. Life.
I'm more of a improvise sort of person rather then having a planned sort of plot.

At this point I think I would much rather like to go with medieval then modern ^-^ if that is alright with you.

Geasa wrote:
Reven wrote:

That's okay. Things happen, things get missed. Life.
I'm more of a improvise sort of person rather then having a planned sort of plot.

At this point I think I would much rather like to go with medieval then modern ^-^ if that is alright with you.

Ok, and just to clear out any misunderstandings, we're talking about the kind of medieval setting that is somewhat akin to rpg games, filled with hippy elves, senseless artifacts and creepy fairies that watch you while you sleep, right?

Reven wrote:

Ok, and just to clear out any misunderstandings, we're talking about the kind of medieval setting that is somewhat akin to rpg games, filled with hippy elves, senseless artifacts and creepy fairies that watch you while you sleep, right?

That's one way of putting it XD

Geasa wrote:
Reven wrote:

That's one way of putting it XD

Oki-doki! But can we continue this discussion tomorrow? I'm quite sensitive about lack of sleep.

image051.gif

Reven wrote:

Oki-doki! But can we continue this discussion tomorrow? I'm quite sensitive about lack of sleep.

image051.gif

Yeah, go get some sleep. Have a good night.

Morning sweety! Ok, it's actually midday, but can you blame me?
Anyway, who's gonna start the rp? I could if you don't feel like it, but it doesn't really matter to me if I start or not. For now, I'm simply looking forward to our rp! >v<

Reven wrote:
Morning sweety! Ok, it's actually midday, but can you blame me?
Anyway, who's gonna start the rp? I could if you don't feel like it, but it doesn't really matter to me if I start or not. For now, I'm simply looking forward to our rp! >v<

It would be easier if you started. Mainly because it'll give me a better idea how he should look and I'm stuck in school for a few more hours.
Is there a specific look that Reven would rather Geasa take?

Reven is pretty open minded to the concept of beauty and attractiveness, but he's a sucker for masculine traits on both females and males, so it would be better if Geasa was more masculine than him. But thats pretty much it, you're free to go wild.
And if, you're not busy, could you try to make a picture Geasa using a character creator or simply find a similar picture? I'm sorry if I am demanding, but when it comes to imagining how a character looks based on text, I simply lack the ability to see the character... Even when it comes to my own characters, something I find rather strange considering the fact that I draw a lot. Oh well, I guess my brain is a bitch.
But I'm sorry if my message might be a tad late, I've drawn an update on Revens clothing and need to change his profile.

(If you actually feel like creating Geasa using a character creator I found this baby while looking for games that could inspire Revens new clothing. http://www.dolldivine.com/ascension-couple-creator.php WARNING! If you're using a headset and follow the link, take it off, or your eardrums will explode. I found that out the hard way.)

Bah, your not being demanding, I would have drawn it eventually. I feel better drawing it myself rather then using a character creator, and I'll eventually use the drawing for one of his journals. Give me some time and I'll have it along with the reply.

Oki! I suggested the character creator as a quicker alternative, but I always find it admiring when people put time and effort into drawing their characters.

tumblr_lx1jjy6uCr1qei38z.gif

And here's Revens new medieval setting outfit. I haven't decided on the coloring yet, but I think it either be mostly dark red or a combination of light blue and darker turkis.

gl-37245-1409079157.jpg

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » A wish of your disires for a price. (Yao (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus