Skip to main content

Forums » Help » News feed

Table './rprepository/rp_notificationscache' is marked as crashed and last (automatic?) repair failed

this is what i've been getting for over 10 minutes o.o no idea why. i just refreshed my newsfeed and it was like this!
PANGAEA

Same with mine though it had only begun just a minute ago. Tried clearing cache, but that didn't work either.
Sanne Moderator

It's down for everyone apparently. There have been some issues with the server that prompted a reboot earlier today.

I'm sure Kim has gotten a whole bunch of reports. She's sleeping now I think so she'll be looking into this as soon as possible.
SteamPower_Birb Topic Starter

Guess we night owls (in my case!) get all the fun lol. Wasn't sure if it was just me or otherwise. answered my question!
I couldn't even say anything. Wouldn't let me be logged in. x.x
SteamPower_Birb Topic Starter

for about 30 minutes this morning I couldn't even see the rpr o.O
Couldn't even open the webpage all this past morning/afternoon until I checked just now X-x
Kim Site Admin

Sorry about this guys. Server was quite ill last night. Although I was working on the problem, I had a family emergency right in the middle of the server emergency, and whilst I was off making sure all my loved ones still had their limbs the Server apparently slipped into a coma.

Everything should be solved by now though!

P.S. all my loved ones do indeed still have their limbs.

You are on: Forums » Help » News feed

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus