Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Resident Evil- Survival

Kerra (played by LittleLuckyRed1)

With sights locked on, the trigger released. The bullet shredded through yet another victim of the undead. "What do you think Zeus, a 9?" The black german shepard barked in a joyous reply. Kerra rubbed his head. "C'mon, I don't want to be stuck in this damn heat all day." She got up from her crouching position and walked to her truck. The back covered in a fence dome, the holes barely big enough to put a finger through.
Zeus jumped up into the back, locked chests bolted into place contained a multitude of weapons. But Kerra preffered sniper rifles and machettes. After Zeus was in, she secured the built on gate.
He walked down the streets quietly, his hands in his pockets and a ball cap pulled down over his eyes. He was whistling a soft tune as he did so then stopped and lifting his gaze from the street. Spotting a couple of zombies a ways ahead he sighed lightly as he drew a sword silently and began walking towards them soon breaking into a run. As he would near he would suddenly drop to the ground and slide between them and slashed at their legs as he past causing them to collapse to the ground. He would then stand and look to both of them as they stared at him hungrily.

"Quit staring like that...your creepy with your...bug eyes."
Kerra (played by LittleLuckyRed1) Topic Starter

Kerra popped a CD into the CD player, she put the truck into drive and stepped on the gas. She tapped her gloved hand against the fuel meter. Half way. "Looks like we will need to stop somewhere soon." She was driving along the outskirts of Reno when she decided to pull into the abandoned city and check for supplies. She would lower the volume in hopes it wouldn't attract the dead. She pulled her sun glasses from her black army cap and put them on. Driving on the widest strip would give her an advantage to see any lifeless cannibals.
As he stood over them looking down upon them quietly he sighed lightly.

"If you weren't so voracious I'd show mercy in hopes that you could be cured later. But your too dangerous to be left alive. I know you were regular humans at one point and as such you have my condolences."

He would then close his eyes and bow his head lightly before slashing his sword across the tops of both their heads just above their eyes. He would then open his own eyes as he turned and walked off and soon turned onto another street before giving his sword a quick flick shaking the blood off of it and resheathing it. He sighed lightly as he shoved his hands into his pockets and sloched a bit as he began crossing the street.

"Hmm...maybe I need some music to pick me up..."

kerra kept a keen eye on her surroundings, but there wasn't much danger at the moment. She turned the music up slightly louder. With her windows half way down and her pistol in her lap, she was ready for an charging undead beings. She stopped the truck for a moment, reaching into the glove compartment to grab a cigar and lighter. Once in her mouth she would turn the corner up ahead where she spotted a bar. She chewed the cigar gingerly.

At the bar, Kerra got out and scrounged through her weapon boxes in the back, as Zeus sat by the rear tire. She pulled out a 20 inch machete and a black Glock pistol.
He passed through a couple more alleys and soon spotted the truck and someone near it. He then quietly reached to the back waistband of his pants and drew his SAA revolver as he began walking to the truck with the weapon in his hand. He would then spot the dog and grin lightly as he spoke loud enough to get the persons attention.

"I doubt a dog would look that good of shape if it was in the presence of one of these monsters. Perhaps my drawing my gun is a tad premature."

Kerra turned and aimed her pistol at his head, "Perhaps so, but i keep him on a tight leash. He knows all to well what happens if he gets to close. All i had to do was shoot him once. Then he stayed away from the mother fuckers."

Zeus would rise and snarl at the man. "But in your case, i could just let him attack you." She tapped the back of the truck and Zeus hoped back in. Kerra locked the gate. "He's a great teammate. Dogs are so reliable, but with humans, you can always expect a shot in the back." She lowered her pistol.
He twirled the revolver on his finger before sticking it back in the waistband of his pants.

"I'd rather be shot in the back then made into lunch by one of them things."

He would then turn and start walking up the street as he shoved his hands back into his pockets and began whistling a light tune.

Kerra watched him, realizing how long it had been since she has seen another person. "Hey! So much for introductions eh?" She strapped her machete to her weapons belt. "I'm Kerra." She blew her short blonde bangs from her face, shaded by a black military hat. She looked back to the bar, "Maybe you could tag along with me to the bar, I'm curious. Why Reno?"
He stopped and glanced back at her over his shoulder and smirked a bit.

"Rocky. And no point in going into that bar. It was my first base when I arrived here so it's empty food and drink wise. There's another 3 blocks up though."

He then turned to fully face her.

"As for 'why Reno?', that's not really a question to ask a vagabond as he never seems to have a reason for going where he does except to be at the next place where he can lay his head for the night. Though I will say I'm heading to the far side of town. As soon as I get my ride."

She cocked a brow, "Your ride huh?" she tilted her head slightly "And where would this 'ride' be coming from?" she stashed her machete in the side of her right boot. She guessed he was referring to her. Kerra smoothed out her black tank top, and folded her arms.
He disappeared down an alley beside the bar without answering. A few moments later, the roar of an engine could be heard followed by a few gun shots. Another moment later, he came roaring out of the alleyway on a Kawasaki Ninja motorcycle and stopped in the middle of the road as he reloaded his gun. He would then yell over the engine.

"My ride. I would offer you one but your truck looks a bit more prepared for this than mine. Plus mines not pet friendly. Maybe I can upgrade on the far side of town. I heard there's some good car dealers that way. I'm craving something with a bit more muscle than speed anyways."

He then put the gun in a holster at the side of the bike.

"Your welcome to tag along if you want. Get you guys some food and what not. That's my next stop."

She raised a brow and narrowed her eyes. "Alright." She locked the gate and got into the truck shifting into gear. The truck slowly moved as Kerra's lightly pressed on the gas, gesturing for him to lead the way. She followed at a distance as they drove along.
He reached into his jacket pocket and pulled out a pair of earbuds as he watched her scoot the truck forward. He would put them in and close his eyes for a moment listening to the music. He would then open his eyes and spin his back tire as he turned the bike so it was facing up the road and started moving. He would constantly look back towards her and as she would gain on him, he would speed up more. After awhile he would pull over at a little hole in the wall of a restaurant and got off his bike as he pulled his gun.

Kerra drove the truck to a stop. She opened the door and stepped down. "This it?" She grabbed her machete and spun it once with her fingers. Zeus laid down so he wouldn't attract too much attention. She walked casually over, her weapon swinging at her hip.
He glanced at her and nodded lightly as he twirled the revolver and put it in the waistband of his pants then pulled out one of his earplugs.

"Yeah. Anything in particular you want? I'll cook."

He then made his way to the door and grabbed the handle.

"Hmm...locked..."

Kerra rolled her eyes and grabbed her pistol from the weapons harness. She held it in her left hand and shot a bullet at the handle. It whistled past his head barely missing his ear. The handle busted apart. Kerra smirked.

"Might want to check again." She placed the pistol back in its holster. "And please, don't get cute with me." She walked over kicking the door in.
He quirked a brow at her actions then chuckled a bit.

"I was about to do that ya know...and if you were gonna kick in the door, then you just wasted ammo blowing off the handle. Just thought ya may wanna know that."

He then chuckled a bit more.

"The dog gonna come in? I mean this place isn't exactly in a Posistion to follow a 'no pets allowed' policy."

He would then walk in and look about f
He quirked a brow at her actions then chuckled a bit.

"I was about to do that ya know...and if you were gonna kick in the door, then you just wasted ammo blowing off the handle. Just thought ya may wanna know that."

He then chuckled a bit more.

"The dog gonna come in? I mean this place isn't exactly in a Posistion to follow a 'no pets allowed' policy."

He would then walk in and look about for a moment.

"I guess the locked door kept this place monster free. Looks clean...so to speak."

He would then make his way back to the kitchen.

"Zeus stays in the truck. He barks if he senses something." She followed him inside "and I think I can waste one bullet, when I have a box load to replace it."

Kerra sat in a chair, splintering the table with her machete. She would look out the window at her truck and then back to the table.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Resident Evil- Survival

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus