Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Resident Evil- Survival

He would shrug as he disappeared into the kitchen.

"Your choice and your ammo. Not mine. Whatcha want to eat?"

He would then look about the kitchen and grinned a bit.

"Just like home. Now where's the utensils..."

He would then look about for a bit eventually finding them.

"Ah...here we are."
He would shrug as he disappeared into the kitchen.

"Your choice and your ammo. Not mine. Whatcha want to eat?"

He would then look about the kitchen and grinned a bit.

"Just like home. Now where's the utensils..."

He would then look about for a bit eventually finding them.

"Ah...here we are."

(OOC: Sorry bout that double post type thing. Half asleep posting equals mishaps. Heh.)
Kerra (played by LittleLuckyRed1) Topic Starter

"Anything that hasn't rotted away.." She leaned back propping her boots up onto a chair in front of her. Kerra watched him move around in the kitchen before going back to splintering the wood. she stopped for a brief moment " You got any beer or whiskey in there?" She was partial to drinking, usually having a filled flask at her side, but she lost it a few days back.
The clang and bang of pots and pans could be heard emitting from the kitchen as he started digging about.

"Something not rotted away coming up. And yeah. I see some. Any preference?"

Suddenly a gun shot came from the back, shattering some glass a little bit sways from him followed by a voice.

"Get out of here ya no good hoodlum! Ransacking someones restaurant in this crisis! Have you no shame?"

As the gun shot had rang out, Rocky had whipped about drawing his revolver and aiming it at the source of the shot as a stern look crossed his face.

"Well merry Christmas to you too Scrooge. Didn't know anyone was here. So how bout you do the right thing and help a couple other survivors before the survivor count drops by one? You already fired so my shot would be in self defense. Not like there's any cops around so it don't make a difference. But still. Point remains the same."

"What the hell?" She stood up and walked to the kitchen. She looked at each of them briefly before reaching to a shelf and grabbing a bottle of honey Bourbon. She bit the cork, and pulled letting it come loose. She would then spit the plug near the restaurant owners feet. "This bottle has been claimed, so its now my property."

She looked around, obviously not caring for the fact that two armed men stood to each side. Kerra took a swig from the Bourbon and smiled "Damn that's good."
The owner watched Kerra quietly for a moment as he kept his gun pointed at Rocky. After a moment he spoke.

"Look. It's not like I don't want to help. It's that I can't. I can't aim a gun if my life depended on it. Truthfully I was shooting to kill. Not to warn. I thought you were one of those monsters at first."

Rocky just chuckled lightly as Kerra laid claim on the drink and smirked at the shop owners words.

"Guess your pretty much screwed then buddy. Cause ya see. Your life does depend on it. And well. I know how to survive. And from what I've seen, she does too. And if surviving means killing you before you kill me, then I will. Now I suggest just letting us fill up. We won't be long. Then we'll leave you here to die on your own since you can't aim. Maybe you'll luck out though and a huge group will come at you so even though you can't aim, you might still tale a couple with you."

He then smirked more as he twirled his gun before putting it into his waistband again then turned back to digging through stuff. As he did so, the owner just stood there, his gun still trained on him for a moment.

Kerra drank some more, her hand slowly reaching for her pistol. Grabbing the gun in her left, she would hold it to the man's head. She took another swig before setting the bottle down. She ran a finger around the top of the rim "You know what I hate more than flesh eating monsters? Bastards that don't know how to cooperate." She pulled the trigger *click* "oops, its on safety-Kerra's other hand reached up hitting the switch-There we go."
The man instinctively flinched greatly falling to the ground as the gun clicked. Rocky glanced over his shoulder and laughed a bit at both the mans reaction and Kerra's comment about how the safety was still on.

"Well then...you own the joint. Point me to the grub and maybe we'll leave ya some leftovers for a last meal."

He then stood and smirked as he twirled a frying pan in his hands.

"And the hard stuff too. What she has ain't quite my style."

He then pointed the frying pan at the man as though it was a weapon.

"And I suggest you hurry. Cause...well... I'm kinda hungry. And I tend to get a bit violent when I'm hungry."

The man, not wasting time with words, or trying to stand for that matter began to crawl off standing as he did so.

"Freezer is this way. All kinds of meat. Pick and choose. Have what you want but for the love of god just leave me be!"

Rocky just frowned a bit at his words.

"I lost faith in god when these monsters appeared... If he truly cared for his children, why let such monstrosities have their way with them..."

He then set the frying pan down and followed the man, picking up the mans gun he had dropped when Kerra gave him a good scare.

Kerra looked around, mainly sticking to windows th"at outlooked the streets. Broken down cars littered the roads, newspapers strewn by the wind. Reno seemed fairly quiet. Maybe there was a buffet somewhere drawing the crowds in its direction instead of theirs. Kerra twirled the gun around her finger before putting it in the holster. She would then walk out to the truck to fetch Zeus, who was waiting ever so patiently.

"Alright boy, you can come out. But you damn well better stay by me."

She unlocked the gate, the black sheperd jumped down. He wouldnt stray more than three feet from Kerra.
He watched in silence as the man opened the freezer. He would then silently follow him in and looked at the selection of meat. After a moment he grabbed a couple of steaks and walked out of the freezer in silence. As the man went to follow him out, he suddenly shut the door locking the man in. As he did so, he turned and leaned against the freezer door.

"Look...frankly man...I think your annoying as heck. And so far you've been lucky that I haven't just outright killed you yet. My patience for annoyance has been worn especially thin cause of these things. Do yourself a favor and save your own life and stay in here for now and don't make a peep. I'll let you out when we're done and about to leave. So don't even think of touching that emergency switch these things have in case one gets locked in them."

He could then hear the man respond from the other side of the door.

"But this one is an older model. It doesn't have one of those emergency switches that you speak of."

Rocky just chuckled silently.

"Oh good. Then that works out just fine. Now all you gotta do is stay quiet. Like I said, I'll be by to let you out when we're done. And maybe I'll be nice and cook you up something to warm ya up too."

He then walked away from the freezer door and went and started preparing the steaks to cook up once again rattling through pots and pans as he looked for everything he'd need.

Zeus wandered into the old restaurant, heavily sniffing at all the scents. He pushed through the door that led to the kitchen area, a long tongue dripping saliva. He looked pleadingly up at Rocky, even sitting to show what a good dog he was.

Kerra walked about looking at things behind the counter. She could have raided the cash register, but there was no use for money in these wastelands.

Zues pawed at the air in front of Rocky, a slight whimper, quiet enough that Kerra wouldn't hear.
He flipped a spatula into the air and caught it before looking down at the dog and grabbing a big knife. He quietly cut off a hunk of one of the steaks and flipped it into the air to the dog.

"How do ya like your steak?" he yelled towards Kerra as he began cooking them. As he did so, he would occasionally flip another piece of meat to the dog.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Resident Evil- Survival

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus