Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Roleplay With Luka? (Seeking 1x1) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Dominik Seikatsu (played by Rhythm)

I have recently made Luka, and have yet to use him in any rps yet, though I only have one plot in mind. :/

Plot: As a child, you become friends (or enemies) with a boy who isn't quite like the rest, a boy whose part wolf. The two children live in a town far from many others, and in their town, wolves are believed to be sacred, and not killed. One day, many years later, your childhood friend breaks the law of your town, and kills a wolf, it seems nobodies pleased, but rather they want to give him the same punishment, death. When your childhood friend accidentally kills a wolf with people happening to be around, he is outcasted, yet at the same time the townspeople want him dead, so he runs away, in fear of being killed, yet he takes you with him, the only thing he has left. friendship. Will you be able to stay hidden, or will you and your friend one day be found and executed? --How long can you and your friend survive?

Rules/Facts
•Long Term RP
•No one-liners (atleast 3 SENTENCES (paragraph appreciated though)
•No god modding
•No technology in rp (computers, cellphones, iPods,)

PM Me or comment below if interested :3
A survival RP! This should be fun! :D
Dominik Seikatsu (played by Rhythm) Topic Starter

Still seeking.
Dominik Seikatsu (played by Rhythm) Topic Starter

]Still seeking.
I'd be down for this!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Roleplay With Luka? (Seeking 1x1) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus