Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hiya

Hmm, since my characters are more mysterious then me (most the time) I guess I'll be brave and say hi to the community!

Don't know how to describe myself except as socially awkward, kinda shy, but a great listener and I try to be a really good friend to anyone and everyone till given reason not to. I don't believe in shaming or being mean to someone for any reason and I don't like to fall into the he said she said stuff.

I'm 26, married irl, and I just love art and all forms of it. I like to doodle and draw, I like to sing (in my car... I don't think anyone has ever heard me sing yet but my hubby), I LOVE music used to play clarinet and guitar, I like alllll types of music. I love love LOVE to write also. I'm trying to work on some books but I hit writers block easily and the whole attention span because you know, on the way to the computer there's an xbox, a dog, a cat, oh hey I forgot I had that in the fridge and omg look at that fluffy squirrel outside! yeaaaa

I started role playing when I was 10 though. Overall I have roleplayed as an animal, furry, human, non human and well, pretty much lots of things. All types of different things are fun to be online!

So, hope to make some acquaintances and enjoy some great roleplays :)

<3 DoomCakes
Woo! I am so glad you decided to join! You will love it here at RPR. There are friendly moderators around that can help you if you get stuck (plus you can always text me ;D)

Welcome welcome welcome and I hope you love RPR as much as me!
DoomCakes Topic Starter

^_^ Thank you, I'm sure I'll love it here. Thanks for letting me know about this awesome site! :D You know I'll text you when I'm like lost and confused haha.
Hi there! Welcome to RPR :) With such varied interests I'm sure you'll be fitting right in. Any friend of Teebs is probably pretty awesome <3 If you have any questions feel free to ask, we're super friendly and always happy to help our new members!
Welcome! And don't worry, folks around here are pretty friendly. ^_^

Do you have a favored genre?
DoomCakes Topic Starter

Thanks guys!

I would have to say my fave genre is anything adventure/action type or just fantasy. I'm not so good at normal human, I live that way day to day. lol

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hiya

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus