Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Warhammer 40K rp (LordFantastic & KingofHaddock)

Melstrum (played by Dreath)

The imperium of man has been fighting the virtually endless hoards of xenoes, heretics and daemons. In a area of the warp a chaos sorcerer resides in a rocky wasteland. Several chaos space marines stand guard of him. "My lord what is it we are meant to do here." A horned marine says. "We will have what we need soon. There is a planet known as Kaldres. All I need to do here is link this location to the planet. Once we activate the teleporterum on the planet the link between here and the world will bring us the blessings of Zteenth." The chaos sorcerer speaks to his men. He begins cackling as he begins putting his plan into motion.
Upon a dark, rocky moon, over-watching a much larger planet, a lone Astartes observes continents from above. Even now, there is a strange feeling of unease swelling the renegade. A dark premonition of coming events, and yet he cannot seem to place his finger upon the danger. The entire PDF seemed to be... 'mobilizing.' At least that's what he had heard on the imperial vox radio upon his hijacked ship. Yes, it did feel strange, but something big was definitely going to happen it would seem. The Rainbow Warrior decided to waste his time no longer. Without another moment's thought, the outcast marine flew his ship down to the planet's surface, unwary of the coming dangers that would follow.

(I apologize for the sub-par intro. I was just struggling to find a way to squeeze Kragoth in. :))
Callista Santigue (played anonymously)

Cally was sitting around, bored. There hadn't been an incident around her territory for days now.. How much bullshit was that? Tons. Enough to make her extremely suspicious of something else going on. She inadvertently, unknowingly was coming to the same conclusions the Rainbow one was. She was missing out on something juicy. A quick call here or there around? Nothing was going on with any of her contacts. She only had a few, however. Damn.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Warhammer 40K rp (LordFantastic & KingofHaddock)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus