Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Conquest (Private rp)

Niche Characters (played by 0V3RL0RD-P4RR0T)

Starscream growled, glaring down at the ambassador. "Listen here you repugnant little sack of flesh, I have spent millenia slowly clawing my way to the top of the decepticon ranks, surviving Megatron's torture, both physical and mental, being humiliated and beaten by some savage beast! If you and your general think I'm just going to hand MY Decepticons than the two of you are glitched!" Starscream ranted. "I am willing to ally myself with the separatists, but I will not join them"Starscream said after a few moments.
United Coalition of (played by HvyArtillery)

Near the separatist blockade, multiple ships dropped out of warp in blinding flashes of light. There were seven ships, cruising in formation. Easily the largest of the group was the carrier ship UCS Thermopylae. About three times the size of a cruiser, the Thermopylae was the battle-group's flagship and a behemoth of a ship. It contained around two hundred combat squadrons, with seven fighters in each squadron. Along with fighters, it also had bombers, gunships, transports, a large complement of Coalition Marines, and many ground vehicles for planetary assaults. However, the carrier's ship-to-ship weaponry was limited to defense, instead relying on it's fighters and bombers to fight off enemy ships.
The rest of the battle-group consisted of two cruisers of the same class as the Constantine, three destroyers and a single frigate.

"As you can see General," Augustus said to Grievous. "The tables seemed to have turned. Now, I rather not have to turn this situation into a blood-bath, so can you kindly contact your leaders and begin negotiations?" Illara then stood up, clearing her throat. "Sir, the Thermopylae is contacting us."

Augustus nodded, and turned back to Grievous. "If you'll excuse me General, but I'm going to have to put you on hold." He motioned to Illara to place General Grievous' comm link on standby and to open communications with the Thermopylae.

The ship's screen was replaced with the image of a large, very old Tilion who look quite irritated. Then again, Tilions always looked irritated. "Captain Terminus." The old alien rumbled, nodding respectfully at the captain.

"Admiral Derikac. I suppose you're the reinforcements?" Augustus said, returning the nod. "You came at about the right time."

The Admiral looked stoically at the captain. "Battle-group Theta-54 is on standby, captain. Give the word, and these Separatists shall rue the day they crossed the United Coalition." He growled.

"Thank you, Admiral. But hopefully that won't be necessary. Terminus out." He look at Illara. "Bring Grievous' comm-link off hold, but maintain a status update to the Admiral
General Grievous (played by Dreath) Topic Starter

The communication channel reopened with the coalition. "You claim to want to resolve this peacefully yet you already had a full battle fleet in waiting?" Grievous tapped on the control panel. "Even if you want to go to war you know even the power of your Coalition would not survive. The separatist armada consists of billions upon billions of droids. Just think how many men your willing to sacrifice for a single trade route. When you had the option to avoid war and get trade resumed." This was a big point even if it was a way of talking his way out of it. However it was true. The droid army was immensely massive and many casualties would occur.

But with knowing war would happen Grievous contact the leader of the separatists. Count Dooku. He told Dooku of the situation while the Coalition disconnected their communication. Dooku found the perfect solution. He personally contacted the councilor talking with Starscream. "Yes Count?" The councilor asks to his superior. "I wish to speak with the decepticon." "Yes Count." With a bow he puts the small hologram communicator on the control board. "My greetings mighty Starscream. I am the leader of the separatist alliance. Count Dooku. I have been informed of our appending alliance and wish to offer a deal. In exchange for all the energon in this system you will assist the general in destroying the Coalition fleet if it comes to it." Dooku spoke with a pleasing and calming tone. The tone he used in diplomatic situations. "This could be a perfect start to our new and prosperous alliance." He then goes quiet awaiting a response.

"That's an...interestiig communication method."Starscream said. "I will aidyour..... droids believe they were called."Starscream said after few moments of thought. He felt a few Vehicon lives were worth the risk of all the energon in the system, afterall his scouts did say they found energonon each planet. "I also have a proposition. If I would like to allow myself to Serve directly under General Grievous and ally the Decepticons with the Seperatists, so long as I retain control over the decepticon troops. With your supervision of course."Starscream said. "And also, as an insentive to gain as much aid as you can from the Decepticons, may a colleague of mine have access to any non-important force users?"Starscream asked. "He has troops I'm very certain you and Grievous would be interested in seeing, powerful creatures, the first of which was nearly indestructible."Starscream said. "Unfortunately my kind are either incapable of being force users, or none of us have been yet. And my colleague would certainly accept the chance to study a force user even if it meant aiding us."the Decepticon added.

Augustus chuckled when Grievous mentioned the massive droid army. "If there is a war, General, your large amount of cannon-fodder won't be worth anything after they get blasted from orbit. And, no, we don't want war. But don't take the Coalition's desire for peace as a sign weakness, because the Coalition is more than capable of crushing the Separatists." He looked grimly at Grievous' face on the view-screen. "But if there is going to be war, you will fire first, not me. I still hope that this situation can be salvaged. But you will the first shoot. And every after that shot will be on your shoulders. Every dead man, woman, and child will be your responsibility. And as you watch Separatist worlds burn, you will know that it is your fault, that the decisions you made today brought the wrath of the Coalition and her allies upon you."

"So do it, General." Augustus continued. "Fire the first shot if you're ready to shoulder that burden. Do it!" He shouted. "And I will be ready to receive and return those shots. We can still resolve this peacefully, but we won't, because you don't want to. You want war. So fire those shots. Go ahead, fire them. I dare you." He glared one last time at the image of Grievous and ordered. "Cut communications."

The entire bridge was silent. "What is the plan captain?""Taurin asked. "Go to Condition Red and sound battle-stations. I'm not be caught off-gaurd if he does decide to shoot." The Tilion nodded and changed the alrt level. Alarms began blaring throughout the ship and the crew scrambled to their battle-stations. Fighters were launched from the flight deck catapults, weapons were activated, and secuirty forces and Marines armed themselves.

"Scan that other ship." Augustus ordered, refering to the Decepticon vessel, a few seconds later, Illara answered. "Ship scanned."

"Tell me about."

"Very large, armed, running off a little known energy source called Energon. Marking consistent with a race of large robotic creatures. One life sign, many large Energon signatures throughout the ship." She reported.

"What's the one life sign?" Augustus inquired, turning to face the comm officer. "Vital signs indicate a Neimodian... or a Caderin Wasp-Spider, but I highly doubt that." She answered.

"So, Grievous sends some to speak with them face-to-face but not us? Funny how that works." Augustus muttered. "Alright, send a comm packet to the nearest outpost, keep Command updated with our status and advise them to prepare for war mobilze the sector block's Battle Fleet."

"Well I do have a apprentice. But if you wish for something like that. You will need to work on the trust between us. I can't just help you with the force if you don't show your loyalty first." Dooku was trying to keep Starscream on a 'leash' to prevent him getting too far ahead. "If you would excuse me I have another communication coming through. I shall be back for your final reply." Dooku bows and ends the communication. The general had contacted Dooku in order to get his final order on this issue.

"Count. I must raise the final concern about this. If we do attack chances are this fleet will be critically damaged." The general was thinking about this short term. "What do you recommend?" "Starscream will aid your ships in combat. We have also sent two battle fleets to wait to ambush their ships. They are just out of range of their scanners. They will appear behind and destroy their fleet with ease." Dooku had a large grin on as the two dozen droid cruisers and two command ships waited out of the system to instantly jump in and surprise the confederacy. "Yes Count." Grievous bowed as the communication went back to Starscream.

"Take aim at their ships and launch fighters. Begin swarming with the first wave of bombers and fighters. Then open fire once they are half way and send the next wave." Several tri fighters joined the two waves and sent out filled with several buzz droids to spread on destruction if it happens. The general looked over at the enemy ships and laughed. "Fire." He ordered as the droid waves to move. The fighters began to swarm in a pattern to protect the bombers. As the fighters are just out of fireing range the cruisers and command ships open fire. The barrage of heavy cannon fire hits first as the fighters start fireing targeting the control decks of their ships. The general laughs as he waits for the decepticons to attack as well. The Other droid ships will wait till the enemy retaliates then ambush.

"A show of loyalty?"Starscream grumbled once Dooku had cut the communications. "How are we supposed to shwo our lotalty to the human?"Starscream asked. "Lord Starscream, shots have been fired, and the separatists have deployed several fighters. Should we aid them?"A vehicon asked. "Yes. Open a comm with Shockwave. This may be the perfect chance to give a show of decepticon strength to any new enemies we may manage to acquire."Starscream said.

After a few short moments the view screen came active with a large purple decepticon with one red eye on it. "What is it Starscream? I was in the middle of some important experiments regarding the Energon 'vampires' you and Knockout so foolishly created."Shockwave said, indicating an infected insecticon strapped to an operating table behind him. "We require your assitance Shockwave. Open a space bridge to these coordinates and bring plenty of predacons with you."Starscream said. "Why should I do that? As I said I'm in the middle of a very important experiment that may deprave Airachnid of her troops."Shockwave replied. "I think your vampire experiment can wait, especially considering we may be getting some Allies against the autobots. Plus I'm certain if we capture any prisoners you will get access to them. We may also encounter a force user."Starscream said. "Studying these force sensetives may very well help us in the future...."Shockwave muttered. "Very well. I will arrive with several Predacon packs."Shockwave said with a nod. "Make sure that atleast a few of them are space worthy."Starscream said, recieving another nod from Shockwave.

"Fire all fusion canons at the enemy. Deploy the flight capable troops, including my Seekers."Starscream ordered. "Fusion canons will be ready in exactly three minutes."A vehicon announced ."I assume you would like to see these Predacons in action once they arrive?" Starscream asked the nemoidian.
Kayla Ryefield (played by caramelkitkat)

( can I join this? Or is it mech only rp? XD )

Oop: It's not a mech rp. It' a factions rp.

The Constantine's bridge rumbled slightly as it's shields absorbed the impact of the shots of the heavy cannons hit.

"All ships, fire at will!" Augustus ordered. All the Coalition's ships rail-guns began to fire volleys at the Separatist fleet, mostly aiming to destroy weapons and engines as it took less time and munitions to disable a ship than to destroy it.

The ship's sensors also picked up the approaching swarm of Separatist fighters and Augustus quickly gave out his orders. "Have the carrier set up a perimeter with it's flak cannons and order our fighters to stay just inside the flak field. We'll have that swarm tinned out by the flak and the fighter engaged the remnants."

The carrier received it's orders and it opened up with it's flak cannons, creating a large field of exploding shrapnel between the Coalition fleet and the incoming fighters. While the flak was extremely effective against small-craft, it would do little to prevent ship-to-ship weapons from hitting the Coalition ships.

The Coalition ships maneuvered into a defensive formation around the carrier, protecting it from the both the Separatist fleet and Decepticon ship. All the ships were doing well, with their shields slightly depleted, but that was to be expected considering the battle had just begun.

The generals ships were taking no critical damage. With the expendable smaller cruisers blocking all major fire the primary cruisers including the generals capital ship fired from behind. "That carrier is preventing our fighters getting through. I was the front most cruisers to fire on it." With this the front droid ships fired. The carrier was hit by a barrage or shots but the front cruisers fell to suppressing fire. blowing to bits and sending shrapnel across the battle field the area of space was filling with pieces of ruined ships and fighters.

"When a cruiser becomes critically damaged have it fly into their fleet. This way we will tear through their fleet one way or the other." The cyborg laughed with his order to lead his dying ships on suicide runs. One of these ships lost it's guns and left hanger had been blasted and gave way. With fires all over it turned it's engines to full and belted towards the Constantine. With it's course set the other ships would either need to focus it down allowing the droids a breather to push forward or use a ship to take the massive impact.

Starscream lead Tar Lebrof back to the hangar, just as a space bridge opened in it. Out of it came Shockwave, followed by Ser-Ket, and Wildstrike and his extra chassis. After them came several Predacons, most were in their beast mode and towered over the Vehicons in the hangar. Most of the predacons had wings and engines, or some indication of being able to fly.

"Welcome aboard Shockwave."Starscream greeted. "Starscream. There is an organic aboard the ship."Shockwave said, looking down at Lebrof. "Yes I am well aware of the ambassador's pressence. Wildstrike, I assume you will be leading the predacons in their assault?"Starscream asked, receiving a nod from Wildstrike. Unlike the other Predacons, Wildstrike was once a relatively normal Cybertronian, but had Shockwave replicate the proceedure he had preformed on the Dinobots on him. Alongside that, he had an earlier proceedure done on him, allowing his spark to be transferred over a short distance between his chassis.

Wildstrike headed outside, with several of the flight capable Predacons following him, before shifting into beast mode and taking off with the rest of the flock. By now the Dreadnaught's Fusion canons had opened fire as well.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Conquest (Private rp)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus