Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello!

I'm ZuZu, I've been looking for an rp site for a little while now and I'm really excited that I've found one.
I like doing strange rp's that generally involve aliens or other supernatural stuff. Anything that can stretch from Sci fi and science fantasy. As well as horror every once in a while.

The characters I create tend to look as alien as possible to the best of my ability, so I'll generally include lots of reference pictures for there sheets so there isn't to much confusion. I'm not the best writer, so I'm intrested in any rp's that welcomes beginners like myself.
welcome to rpr im sure you wont have any trouble finding people to rp with and dont worry about being a newcomer we all was new at some point in time.
Kim Site Admin

Oh my gosh another sci-fi buff! Yayyy! :D I love alien aliens. Ones that look and act like humans are excusable on screen, where budgets are a factor, but do nothing but puzzle me on the page.

Welcome welcome! Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions, confusions or concerns. :) I'm always happy to help!
Welcome to RPR! Hope you're having a lot of fun and making tons of new friends :D We've got a lot of people who like sci fi here, so I'm sure you'll have no trouble fitting right in!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus