Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Wayfarer of the Sands (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Gersham wrote:
Kyra looks interesting :) Do you prefer closed threads or RP via PM's?
Either works for me, but I admit PMs are a bit easier to keep track of. ^^

And a little fyi/option with Kyra: she's a bit variable in terms of genre setting. The world she was built for is the sort where you could potentially find a cyberneticly augmented wizard as easily as a classic elf or a bounty hunter with a laser pistol, though different locations have different concentrations of all that. As a result, it's also fairly easy for me to adjust her to focus on a certain genre. It is more fantasy than anything though, even if only because that's where I'm most comfortable.
Hallr (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Novalyyn wrote:
Gersham wrote:
Kyra looks interesting :) Do you prefer closed threads or RP via PM's?
Either works for me, but I admit PMs are a bit easier to keep track of. ^^

And a little fyi/option with Kyra: she's a bit variable in terms of genre setting. The world she was built for is the sort where you could potentially find a cyberneticly augmented wizard as easily as a classic elf or a bounty hunter with a laser pistol, though different locations have different concentrations of all that. As a result, it's also fairly easy for me to adjust her to focus on a certain genre. It is more fantasy than anything though, even if only because that's where I'm most comfortable.

That works well enough, re. Kyra's setting, for Gersham in his original setting, which essentially is a post-apocalyptic world that survived a magical superstorm. Given his ability to walk or waygate between worlds, for him to arrive in a world that might seem similar to his original is not so unlikely. Shall I set the scene?
Sure. :)
Cathziel (played anonymously)

I realize you have a lot of offers, but I have a character that might be of interest.

Cathziel Del'Ardrame

An enigmatic "human" character, somewhat renown for running a seedy brothel that deals in more than just carnal pleasures. She is a purveyor of favours, rare goods and various forms of help for hire. Sometimes noted to be a collector of particularly rare and precious things, if you have something she might want, or at least she might be the kind of person you might go to if you needed to find something particular... or some one.

Genre: High Fantasy always. Created for Forgotten Realms or Planescape settings, can also go home-brew.
Types of RP: Conversational, Quest/Adventure or Combat. Explicit or Adult ok if it fits the game.
Tropes: Hiding something. Affably Evil. Information gatherer. Immoral.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Wayfarer of the Sands (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus