Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Planning [closed for discussion]

sinspired Topic Starter

good point.
durgan

got any details about the utex you like me to incorporate?
sinspired Topic Starter

so probably the larger populations, more important, more likely to be found, more advanced races.
sinspired Topic Starter

not necessarily :)
durgan

?
durgan

well if you want anything in the Utex just let me know
sinspired Topic Starter

oh, gosh, my computers a tad slow, so sorry about that. i was just meaning to clarify what you were saying and making sure i understood the reference as you meant it. the 'not necessarily' was toward any specifics on the basis of the utex. i don't really have any ideas for them, but perhaps they could be one of the bigger races along with the glascoor
durgan

yeah they are,the ones we are making now would be the bigger races
durgan

nap? lol.... almost done with this one
sinspired Topic Starter

lol gosh i wish. i'm typing up some serious info on the cynosure right now
durgan

i meant the one im messing with hehe
sinspired Topic Starter

oh, fun~
sinspired Topic Starter

Just a warning, i won't be online much longer tonight!
durgan

Utex

Membership: 450 Years

Culture: The Utex have always been a aggressive and hostile species ready to attack at the first sign of weakness from any of the other major speciess. The Utex do not have a traditional government they instead travel in packs lead by a dominate leader. These dominate leaders gather in times of deliberation and typically become hostile even towards each other in trying to resolve issues. Leadership trades hands often with younger and stronger members of the species vying for control. A small splinter group has formed from the Utex geared more towards developing a more peaceful and socialized culture, but many members of this group have been hunted down not only by their own speciess but by other speciess seeking revenge against the Utex.

Rarity: The Utex are a very common species because of their breeding habits and quick expansion across surrounding systems. The other major species in the galactic community are the only thing keeping the Utex from overwhelming and dominating the galaxy. While the smaller non member species are prime targets for the Utex and their aggression.
Technology: The Utex use superior numbers to overwhelm their enemies so they have developed primarily small dart like attack craft equipped with extremely advanced engines to give them superior speed and mobility. The bulk of the Utex fleets made of these small vessels are frail and soft targets but every fleet comes with a mother ship to house the smaller ones during long voyages. These mother ships are massive hulking vessels heavily armored and armed to the teeth with weapons and defensive counter measures. The Utex rely primarily on a ballistic type weapon that benefits from the speed of their speeds hurling projectiles towards targets at devastating speeds. Along with the smaller ballistic weapons the mother ships can deploy a massive cannon capable of launching asteroids at slow targets like planets and stations causing tremendous damage. The Utex has developed basic shielding that is considered average among the races but this is due to the engine power requirements that limit their shield technology.

Brief Bio: The Utex are a large bipedal feline race not to unlike the large cats found on the human planet of earth. They reproduce in litters which attributes to their ever growing population. The young learn early in life that through conflict and aggregation that they receive high praise and reward. This upbringing carries on into their adult lives and is the driving force behind the races hostile behavior. The Utex are considered a threat to the greater good of the galactic community but no single race except the Glascoor pose a significant threat to them. While the Utex have the power to possibly overwhelm individual members of the galactic community their own internal struggles for power keep them distracted and a scattered force.
durgan

ok give this one a read and see what you think when you get the chance
sinspired Topic Starter

awesome! thanks so much!
durgan

and like i said feel free to make any edits its just a idea and rough outline you might like to use
sinspired Topic Starter

thank you :) i do very greatly appreciate it, and i look forward to having enough of this flesched out that you feel ready to put a character into it!
durgan

I'm ready whenever I just wanna help you develop your universe for future use... if you dont wanna do this you dont have to :-P I just thought it would help
durgan

o I have a character idea :-P

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Planning [closed for discussion]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus