Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Planning [closed for discussion]

durgan

feel free to shoot it down if you want
sinspired Topic Starter

oh it does! very much so :) & oh, what's the character?
durgan

so your character just got out of rehab right?
sinspired Topic Starter

Less than a year ago, yes
durgan

Ok well what I'm thinking is that they wouldnt just be like hey you drug free good for you heres a ship to command... I was thinking I could be someone who was assigned to follow you around, analyses and observe you to make sure you dont relapse or make a bad call because of drug side effects and i report to higher.... something like that, I'd likly be someone you didnt like at first but still had to interact with on a regular basis and maybe eventually we develop a friend or something
sinspired Topic Starter

psh, i love that idea! lola won't, so much, but it would be super interesting to see how it goes!
durgan

cool
durgan

want rank are you?
sinspired Topic Starter

i'm not sure i understand what you mean. lola's a commander, is that her rank?
durgan

maybe you should adopt the navy rank system or something just to give some organization to the story but up to you
sinspired Topic Starter

i'll do some research on it tomorrow
durgan

kk
sinspired Topic Starter

thanks for the help today :)
durgan

id concern yourself with just the officer ranks though
sinspired Topic Starter

okay
durgan

a commander would captain a ship just not a large one but in this reality your ship probably would be a middle class ship or so
sinspired Topic Starter

yea, i don't expect they'd even allow lola a much larger ship than that yet anyhow.
durgan

works out great
durgan

I'll go a lieutenant commander a rank just under you... but on special assignment so you can't order me around :-p
sinspired Topic Starter

haha okie doke~

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Planning [closed for discussion]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus