Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » A confused enby wanders in...

Hello all! I go by Rook, and I'm a nonbinary roleplayer. Please use e/em/eirs pronouns when addressing me. :)
I haven't roleplayed in a long time, but I'm hoping to get back into something soon. Maybe a Harry Potter roleplay.
Hope I find some on the site!
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! I believe there are a number of Hogwarts-style groups on site that might be recruiting. If not this moment, then I can't imagine it will be very long before someone gets an itch for more magic school RP! ;)

For a light warm up, we've got a trick or treat the forums IC event going on right now! :)

Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions or confusions. <3
Loren

Hallo, welcome to the site :D! The community really is wonderful. Like Kim said, if you have any questions, just ask the mods or one of your fellow members :) ! The Help pages are very useful, too.

I actually remember some people looking for a Hogwarts roleplay a few weeks ago. I can find the links if you want :P
Welcome to RPR! :) Hope you're enjoying it here so far. I am sure there are plenty of people around here that love RPing in the Harry Potter cannon, good luck finding what you're looking for :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » A confused enby wanders in...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus