Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trick-or-Treat: Haunted Woods

Parrot Elsen (played by 0V3RL0RD-P4RR0T)

"Maybe that other guy that was here could help me..."Parrot said heading off to go find Archer.
Archer (played by AshAngg2000) Topic Starter

While the two were talking, Archer had been slowly backing up towards a trash can. When he got there, we quickly turned around and started digging in the trash. 'Why must there have been so much trash?! Why do people have to leave it everywhere?!' he thought as his hand found what he was looking for. He pulled out a pickle with a red bowtie. "Sorry little guy." he said as he walked back to the two. "I think I found Mr. Dill." He held out the pickle. "When I first arrived here, there was trash everywhere. I thought someone was eating a pickle but had dropped it, not bothering to pick it up and throw it away..." He handed Parrot the pickle.

Parrot took the pickle. He'd seen Archer rummaging around in the trashcan, but had no idea what it was. Well, atleast not what was in it. While there were trash cans in the Fabled zone, their contnets weren't exactly gross, mostly just containing discarded movie cases, plastics, metals. Meat was often consumed before it could gobad, and Sugar was out lawed in the Zone, consideirng what it was made from. Parrot inspected the old cucumber he'd been handed, not sure if this was an ordinary pickle, or actually Mr. Dill. After a few moments Parrot heard the familiar vocie in his head that often gave him orders. Parrot's face brightened up. "MR. DILL! YOU'RE ALIVE!"He exclaimed loudly. "We gotta get back to the Fabeled Zone! What if abunch of Spectres got into the Zone!? Holy crap... what if the Lighthouse found out you weren't there! Not even the Queen could stop him!"Parrot said. "Where's the nearest Pedalo, or tram to another Zone?"Parrot asked, turning to face Dr. Hatfeild and Archer.

Oop: I'm debating on whether or not Mr. Dill should speak to Parrot or not XD

Archer crossed his arms across his chest while Parrot was talking to the pickle, one hand on his chin. When Parrot turned to them again, Archer turned to the doctor. "You know, I'm starting to think that, just maybe, that he's not in a costume." he said. "Because usually one would break character by now, even if only once." He then turned back to Parrot. "So, these Zones. What, exactly, are they?"

((Sure, why not? :D))

Parrot gave out an exasperated sigh. "How do you not know what the zones are?!"He asked. "I know, I think they're crazy too."Parrot said after a briefpause. "Okay there's thre-uh... fou-... I have no idea how many zones are, but I know there's atleast five. The first is Zone 0. No one lives there but this guy called the Judge.Zone 1 is after that. It produces the Smoke we breath, the metal we walk on, and theMeat we eat. After that is Zone 2. I'venever bee nthere, but it's guardian is a giant Fire Bird named Japhet. He made a great library, and from what I've heard it has an amusement park owned by a man named Zacharie."Parrot explained. "After that is Zone 3. It's ruled by Enoch. I've bee nthere, but only to one of those terrible sugar factories.... some poor Elsen moved to my zone from there and he's addicted to the stuff. If he doesn't get it he burns, and a sugar addicted Burnt Elsen is the last thing we want roaming the streets."The elsen explained. "Aside from sugar, I don't really know what they make in Zone 3. It just seems that the Elsen there work, just to keep them busy. And finally is the Fabeled Zone, where Mr. Dill and I are from. The elsen there produce the most important element of all, Movies!"

Archer stood there silently as Parrot spoke. "Two things. One: Movies are not an element, they are just moving pictures contained in one space." he said. "And two: What is an Elsen? Is that what you are?"

"Yes I am an Elsen, and yes movies are elements."Parrot said with an irritated look on his face.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trick-or-Treat: Haunted Woods

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus