Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Darkness within

Darkness Light Falls (played by Kyra45) Topic Starter

''I was born a Demonic Dragon. While traveling to find someone I lost, I got attacked by a Werewolf and a Vampire....The change was painful, leaving me crippled. I'm from the lands where night is endless.''
Glen (played by Warwick)

"Hmm... you must want to get home then don't you? this place is humid for plant life you must be from a place of deathly cold."

He nods weakly. ''But I'm questing to find someone. I'm so thirsty for...'' ANd looks away, eyes closed tightly. ''Blood...'' He remarked. ''I'm used to the air in the skies, but my left tailing was ripped off.''
Glen (played by Warwick)

the great dragon laughs and asks " You do know that honey is a remedy for a hungry vampire?" grabs a beehive with his mouth and cracks it open into the sparkling water and pushes the smaller dragon mix into the pool with his tail

He lands in the pool slightly, heavy wings still folded tightly. ''Well, I haven't fed for months...I hate being this...Other dragons shun me and laugh at for being a 'mix breed'...But I can't help it if my mom was a Demonic Angel dragon, my father a demon..'' And drinks some of the water.
Glen (played by Warwick)

the first bubble rose to the top of the honey water and sticks his tail into the water and scoops him out. "Not to much, otherwise you will gain the sweet tooth which makes the blood harder to drink... makes it syrupy and unappealing. Now where is your destination?"

''As of yet, I've been flying eastwards to find the vampire and werewolf that turned me into this and kidnapped my sister...But...'' And he sighs. ''What am I to do if my tails left wing is missing. Hard to fly. These wings are heavy.''
Glen (played by Warwick)

"You mean you were? That was a magical water my friend. like a regenerative herbal tea that you just swam in, good luck to you on your journey... Take this and i shall be with you." stands up on his hind legs and places the front limbs on the tree and grabs a gem necklace and places it on the ground in front of him " This is the essence of my people. Our people, This amulet was forged when the first two dragons formed our planet. The Sun Dragon and the Moon Dragon they formed the planet and formed three eggs of every element certain breeds died out I am the last of the Tree Dragon species."

He takes it carefully. ''I'm just a darkness dragon thing...I rarely land at all, though I'm agile at flying. Mostly a blur. Thank you.''

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Darkness within

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus