Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Swords Of Terra

Alec Wilson (played by Vali99)

Hey I'm Alec Wilson and I'm a Mecha-pilot! I'm Part of a Team call The Terran Ronin's and I'm Ronin one ! The leader of the Team So who's up to kick some alien Butt!
((Hmmmm... Sounds interesting, shall we give it a try?))
Niche Characters (played by 0V3RL0RD-P4RR0T)

Oop: If we dont have to be human im interested.
((Haha, what are you thinking of being?))

Oop: well if i am allowed to play non humans, id probably play Kotarias, whose a kaiju.
((Seems he's not responding, care to form an RP with me?))

Oop: I guess. Pm any ideas you have, cause i got none XD
Alec Wilson (played by Vali99) Topic Starter

Artemis Hunnel wrote:
((Seems he's not responding, care to form an RP with me?))
OOC: Sorry you two I was on another as Tarin lumina you know The season unending war

Oop: Well, are you still willing to do this rp?
((Haha, no worries, still open to starting this?))

OOC: hell yeah I've been wanting to RP with Ace here for a while! Shall I start or what BTW the year in the RP is 2014 Aliens have given earth the tech to build mechs and mega drives which allow a ship to jump from one galaxy to another and an Alien terrorist group call the PAA want to kill humanity and have joined forces with a major terrorist group on earth.

Niche Characters wrote:
Oop: well if i am allowed to play non humans, id probably play Kotarias, whose a kaiju.
Oh and I don't mind Kiju's as long as Kotarias isn't op to hell and back again!

Oop: Alright, well I don't consider him OP, he's not godzilla afterall XD And I guess you should start
((Can't wait to get this thing started!))

"Ronin one we have a destroyer class alien Mecha inbound on New York City! Whats your ETA?" "One minute inbound" Alec Wilson crashed down infront of the black alien mech it turned and shot at Alec, Alec's kinetic shields took the brunt of the attack but it still damaged the Mech. Alec returned fire with his arm mounted gatling gun and he ran forward and he cut of the stream of death and moved into a leg sweep and when the Destroyer was down he punched it and punched it. "Ronin one we have a samurai class terran Mecha inbound" and no sooner did base report the inbound mech a energy blast knocked him off the alien Mech.

Kotarias roamed around his territory, scaring off any and all animals in his path. Soon the sound of a fight came to his ears. The sounds were clearly mechanized, but he didn't see any mechs, nor did he smellany mechs(Fueland what not). He followed the soudn coming across Alex and Samurai Mech. Kotrias let out a loud roar at the two.

Alec we have detected a kiju in your area procedure with caution" "yes sir" he shot the samurai mech and he kicked the exploding mech off of him and then turned back to the primary target and he said "Stop right there you alien scum" the mech turned and Alec ran forward and drew an energy katana and sliced through the mech and he said "Man aliens are just so hard sometimes!"

Kotarias let out another roar watching the mechs fight. One was clearly of human design, the other however, Kotarias ahdneverencountered. Kotarias roared aainbefore charging, ramming into the alien mech with asmuch force ashe could muster.

Alec went out of his mech and grabbed a blaster pistol and walked towards the Kiju and he said "I've never seen a Kiju up close before...fascinating"

Kotarias didn't pay any attention to Alec after he exited his mech, and kept his attentin on the alien. The giant gorgonopsid roared again, with his long tail waving behind him.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Swords Of Terra

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus