Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Silent Echos (pm before joining)

Alien (played anonymously)

you look through the porthole of your cargo ship wish had been tasked with shipping you as well as a few others to a mining platform in orbit along a gas giant. The pilot sets you down along one of the outer airlocks and you step inside the station, a guard comes up to you and greets you "Morning, may I check your id before you head in further?" the guards asks holding out his hand
After a short while a white, gold, and red ship arrived. The colors indicating the ship's alliegance, which was lacking in this galaxy. Soon they docked. "So what are we doing here again?"A large demonic-looking Draken asked, putting his armor on and affixing his large red sword to his back. "We're here on a diplomatic mission, to spread the influece and territory of the Dominion, remember?"Bayorosa asked, tapping her foot impatiently.
Alien (played anonymously) Topic Starter

The stations comms officer signaled the incoming vessel "Unidentified vessel, you have 1 minute to identify yourself before we call for military reinforcement" the comms officer told before shutting off his microphone waiting for a reply. the cargo vessel unloaded it's items and moved away from the dock.
"I wish you an inter-galactic greetings from the Do-"Bayrosa said, before being cut off. "YOU DARE THRETAEN THE DOMINION?! THE CHOSEN OF THE ELDAN?!"Goshahk screamed angrily. "GIVE ME ONE REASON NOT TO BLAST MY WAY INTO THAT STATION AND SKIN YOU WHERE YOU STAND YOU INSOLENT FOOL!"The Draken added. "Goshahk Please! This is a diplomatic mission! Not a war!"Bayorosa said. "I apologize for that rude greeting.... My name is Bayorosa Eretillos. I bring you greetings from the Dominion. Our group is not of this galaxy. We were wishing to spread its influence and territory, possibly give a few aliens a place in our society."Bayorosa explained. "We were hoping you might have fuel that's compatible with out ship."She added.

"all is within understanding, we have put down the military reinforcement, the airlocks are open for you to come aboard, the fuel you seek may be aboard just take care, some things on here have a tendency to explode when they are messed with improperly" the comms officer said as the engineers opened the airlock doors where the shuttle was supposed to land.
"Thank you."Bayorosa said as the ship docked. "Alright, I guess you all can come with me. I could use some muscle."Bayorosa said, entering the station. Following behind her were the more important people in her crew, Zarnok, a mercenary of sorts, Korris, an ICI agent, and Goshahk, the violent Draken General. "Remember Goshahk, no killing, understood?"Bayo asked. "Yeah yeah what ever."Goshahk replied.

The Airlock closed behind them and a high ranked officer walked up to them sticking out his hand "welcome aboard Mining Platform Sigma-605, we have authorized you for basic personnel clearance, but any higher than that and we'd have to check in with the main admiral, and that usually takes months" The officer says while some cargo crates are moved outside of the room into the storage area
"It's a pleasure to meet you. Could you direct us to where you fuel is stored?"Bayorosa asked. Korris examined the surrounding station.

The officer nodded "right this way" He said as he turned around and began walking towards the door the cargo had gone through just moments before "if you have any questions please feel free to ask" the officer said opening the door into the next room
"What types of creatures exist here?"Korris asked. "I am part of an intelligence agency, and would like to document any dangerous native beings."He added. "Perhaps find what might be the most fun to hunt."Goshahk interjected.

"currently only we exist here, there are no other creatures that reside here besides us and we operate the station to maintain a constant supply of metals and other minerals" the officer said entering what seemed to be a storage unit
"PREPOSTEROUS!"Bayorosa announced. "We are in a GALAXY! Not a singular planetary system! It's nearly impossible for there to be single species in a galaxy!"Bayorosa said. "Relax. It's possible they haven't found any life yet."Zarnok said. "It may not be plausible that a Galaxy only have one inteligent life formm, but it IS plausible that it's sparsly populated."Zarnok added.

"yes quite, also take note we are on an asteroid not a planetoid, finding life on a asteroid is rare, and the surrounding planets have little vegetation on them suitable for sustaining life past our own so I do not find it surprising that we have not found a species to bring up here yet" the officer told the people following him "we are a mining operation not explorers" the lights on the station flickered for a few moments before they flashed back to life
"Back on the topic of fuel, where is it located?"Goshahk asked impatiently, tired of the discussion of alien life.

"should be in the next room" the officer said as they entered the next room seeing cargo crates all filled with items, some were being loaded and shipped somewhere else where as others just sat there motionless "feel free to browse the items see if we have what you're looking for, I doubt it though" the lights began flickering once more this time for a longer period "what in the world?"
"I'm sure it's nothing. We've got an engineering team of Chua on our ship. Chua are uh.... known for 'alteirng' machinery. I'm sure they're the cause of this."Zarnok said.

"i'll have engineers check up on it" the officer nodded and a squad of four men started heading for the power room. the officer entered the next room where the fuel was stored "please keep all containers in the way you find them please"
"Ofcourse, I wouldn't dream of messing up the organization of one's bleongings."Bayorosa said, as her scan bot zipped around the room, doing what it didbest. Thankfully, due to Bayorosa's position as a diplomat, the Dominion Academy of Sciene provided her with a more useful scan-bot than most scientists, hell her scan-bot was ven more advanced than Korris's. The scan-bot made several beeping noises, facing the others in the room. "Excellent work Byron!"Bayorosa said to the scan-bot as she approached the crates it was hovering over.

the lights flickered for a few moments then they all shut off, the officer looked around "what the heck?!" he shouted watching as crew members turned on their head lamps and were looking around as the officer was, one of them made their way over gasping for air "sir there's an issue with the reactor!" the officer returned a glare "what issues?!"
"A giant hole has been punched through, it's not supplying power anymore, but the damage doesn't look normal sir"
"Told ya we shouldn't have brought the chua with us."Goshahk said. Bayorosa rolled her eyes. "Perhaps there may be something we could do?"Bayorosa aksed.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Silent Echos (pm before joining)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus