Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Silent Echos (pm before joining)

Alien (played anonymously) Topic Starter

"if you can repair the large hole made inside the reactor then go ahead, although I think it might take a good while to get it back up and running" the engineer said as clanks and loud drums could be heard in the vents. The officer kept looking around "what's going on with the vents?" the engineer shook his head "no idea sir"
"Well, we'll hopefully be able to fix it."Bayorosa said. "Goshahk, get te fuel and take it to the ship."Bayorosa said,heading off withKorris.

the engineer nodded "hopefully we won't die before the reactor gets fixed" he said as the vents began rattling and bumping around sounding as if they were about to break apart the officer looked around "I want all security personnel to look out for suspicious activity within the perimeter" He shut off his comm unit "I don't think we're the only species anymore"
Zarnok looked around, drawing one of his pistols. Bayorosa was behind Korris, with her resonators ready. Korris had his sword drawn, as did Goshahk. "Bout time something fun happened."He said, looking up, following the soundin the vents.

the sound of crashing within the vents continued on for several minutes non stop, the entire crew around the officer was searching around for anything that could help them see better. One engineer was stupid enough to have picked up a wrench and started crashing it against the walls, a terrible screech emerged, it was foreboding and head rattling, and one of the vents opened up allowing what seemed to be a long tail to crash through and erupt out of the engineers chest and then disappeared just as it had appeared. The officer stood and watched as the events unfolded paralyzed knowing he could do nothing to save the crew from the monster that was hiding in the vents
Gishahk grinned. "I call dibs on its tail!" The draken called, stabbing his.sword into the cieking alongthe vent paths.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Silent Echos (pm before joining)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus