Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » ......Hiiiiiiii, I guess.....????

I'm new here and I'm a hella nerdy cool person, sooooooooooo who wanna be buddies? •-•*poker face*
Weeeeeelcome to RPR. I'm sure the admins will give you a warm welcome, but they are too late. I got here first. And yus I'd love to be buddies.
TeaCakeCookies Topic Starter

Yaaaaay. I gots a buddy. •v•
*5 points added to your awesomeness level..LEVEL UP* Well how'd you find this wonderful place? What sort of RPs do you like?

Weeeeeeeeeelllllll, to answer your first question, an old friend of mine told me to check this place out and I just remember to. As of your second question, Idk really because most of the RPs I do become extremely random and anything and everything happens
Ah cool, and..3..2...1..

fireworks-o.gif

I wanted it to say welcome..buut I guess not.

Awwwwwwwwww, Danke Qou
Sie sprechen Deutsch?

Ummmmmmmmmm,Noooooooo.........???
Oh..sorry you said Danke, I figured you'd be speak German.

I can't learn another language for my life
Oh, sowwy..anyway RPR is very happy to have you join, and anything you like? Just anything that defines you, and don't hold back..we don't judge.

A lot of thing define me........ I'm a horror fan and very nerdy. I'm a very different person
Well, we have tons of horror rps awaiting players, and hell we are all nerdy here..

I have found my people
Cool. And if you ever need any help feel free to PM the admins, me or you can go to the help page if you look over to the upper right.

Okay!
Konnechiwa! Welcome to the site. :3

Hello person!:3
PopcornDragon

Welcome~!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » ......Hiiiiiiii, I guess.....????

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus