Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Cracking the Shell (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hi! I'm looking for someone; be it male or female or even a few people to play with my character Na'ila. I apologize for her profile not being quite done, I need development for her but feel free to ask questions if you need to know more. Looking for a relationship, not necessarily romantic but a friendship even with someone who can crack her exterior and be friends with her. Or several people even doesn't matter. PM is more suited for her, as most themes she is well suited for aren't suited for the forums unfortunately. She is a Sci-Fi character though I would strongly suggest reading my take on my 'universe'(on my profile if you want to) if you are interested. I have a few things in mind but that doesn't mean I won't discuss plot!

PM or Comment here if interested!
I'd be interested
beefy Topic Starter

Cool! :D Have any character in particular you want to use?
Well for characters made for a sci-fi setting I've got:

Xeres
Saraxx
Parrot Elsen(?)
A few characters in my Niche profile
A few characters not added to my Shattered Earth profile
The Wildstar Characters
The Willow Family(Has a scifi version of it)
beefy Topic Starter

Oh gosh so many xD Erhm, do you have any particular ones you want to play? *cough I'm sorry I just asked that I have a hard time choosing ^^;
It's fine, I have a hard time making decisions too, Uh... well... Xeres is almost guaranteed to not care about Na'ila(Fried emotion chip) but I don't use him to often XD

I've used Saraxx in the most rps that are Sci-fi themed so I don't think I need anymore for her

Parrot Elsens in only two rp's, but not too sure he'd fit into the universE(Fan character) and IDK if the game he's based in even counts as sci-fi XD(It's a weird game)

Only character in my Niche Profile that I know is sci-fi is a green lantern

I don't have my shattered Earth characters up to date

IDK if any of my wildstar characters would fit into the universe

and finally, I have used the Willow Family in way too many rps, but most aren't sci-fi so yeah XD I kinda want to use Xeres.
beefy Topic Starter

Well my universe is pretty flexible since I think pretty much anything is possible so magical creatures too. Sure Xeres could work I think she would enjoy him xD Also you don't mind that my other characters pop in? Mainly between the two but my other ones tend to pop in for comedic or story stuff :P
Oh no I don't mind XD the more characters the better.
beefy Topic Starter

Great! :D I'll PM for plot stuff etc.
Aright, I await the pm.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Cracking the Shell (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus