Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Looking for RP

Braum Damerick (played by CelestinaGrey)

My current RP partners seem to be a bit busy lately, most of them at least. So I'm looking to start some new 1x1s! :)

I'd like to use this character, Pori, but if she's not your cup of tea then just check out the other characters I have listed. :)
I have a variety of characters. Medieval, Modern, fantasy and realistic. Check them out! :)

And if you'd like to start a one-on-one RP with me, send me a PM or comment here! <3
Ianto (played by Rubix)

Hmmm, I think Ianto and Pori could get along. Check him out, if he interests you throw me a pm.
Dibs. Heh. Need I say more?
CelestinaGrey Topic Starter

Ianto wrote:
Hmmm, I think Ianto and Pori could get along. Check him out, if he interests you throw me a pm.

*giggle* RAJAH!! Lol. The pic. X3

Lance: *dibsed!*
You can't call dibs on a space ship...
Yes I can. Dibs. See? I just did it again.

Heh. On a side note. Have a hay day. Pick who you want. Oh and Rocky...who has no info at all, is a realistic setting type character. Modern realistic. If you wanna try him on for size I can give you a run down on him.

Lance2011 wrote:
Heh. On a side note. Have a hay day. Pick who you want. Oh and Rocky...who has no info at all, is a realistic setting type character. Modern realistic. If you wanna try him on for size I can give you a run down on him.

Blah!! Decisions! D: I hate making them!
Let's do this the simple way then. Roll a dice! Heh. 10 characters. One of which isn't actually a character but a place of business. Numbers will be coordinated so they match the character. Ie: 1=Adam, 2=Akasuna. Heh. This way you don't have to make a decision. And if you get the 'business character just reroll. I believe that means a 9 calls for a reroll.

Let the dice choose!

rolled 1d10 and got 3

Alex Lockhart (played by Hurricane_Lance)

And the dice have spoken. A muscle bound fight loving monster of a being with arrogance matched only by his sheer brute strength.
The Arab (played by CelestinaGrey) Topic Starter

Hmmmm maybe Iris would be a good match against him then. xD
Funky.

Definitely. PM me so we can talk more :)

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Looking for RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus