Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Bug Hunting!

Darth_Angelus Moderator

We've got a bug hunting event running to coincide with the new groups launch and I thought what a great idea for a forum game.

What I'd like to see are pictures, comics, stories, poems or anything creative that takes your fancy to show what you and your characters are doing to find these bugs.

rprbughunt.jpg

I'm doing my part, are you doing yours? ;)
Sanne Moderator

NOBODY TOUCHES THE KNITTING NEEDLES.

NOBODY.

uoYnWho.png

We're gonna need some serious hunting music!!! BUG HUNT by SKRILLEX!!!
Nothing says bug hunting than a terribly paintjob'd and heavily armed you riding a giant ferret while handing out flyers.

UhMexnw.jpg
Sanne Moderator

Rynh wrote:
Nothing says bug hunting than a terribly paintjob'd and heavily armed you riding a giant ferret while handing out flyers.

UhMexnw.jpg

Got room in the back for an Amazon Warrior Princess with knitting supplies?
Sanne wrote:
Got room in the back for an Amazon Warrior Princess with knitting supplies?

There is always room on the giant cat snake! We need our Amazon Warrior Princess with knitting supplies to find bugs in style!
Darth_Angelus Topic Starter Moderator

These are all brilliant and now I find myself wanting a giant ferret :D
Sanne Moderator

Darth_Angelus wrote:
These are all brilliant and now I find myself wanting a giant ferret :D

I already told Kim I'm knitting her a bug plushie. I might as well make you a giant ferret to sit on while you play ME. (Might need some crowd funding to sponsor the yarn and stuffing for it though).
Sabbath (played anonymously)

"JINKIES"
2s8mmfb.jpg
(I was going to dress as Kildra and tromp around in the snow but was advised against frightening our new neighbors so soon. I love all of these and Wreck-It Ralph is awesome)
Vadraaghain (played by GrandFinale)

currently sitting on a high throne in some interdimensional rift somewhere, plotting on HOW many bugs he should send out to plague the site
Ben Moderator

I wrote this a while ago and sent it to Kim, but I suppose I'll toss it up here.

Dearest Isabelle,

I apologize for the state of my handwriting, night comes quickly and I darenot light a candle. I hope my last letter found you in good health, and that the children enjoyed the broken code I sent with it. The piece I send you now is particularly juicy, I took it from a brand new feature.

My love, this may be the last letter you receive from me. They told us this was the promised land, and for a while it was. New features arrived almost constantly, brimming with holes to bore, code to munch, and new bugs -- young and bright-eyed and eager to taste the bounty of RPR. They told us to eat and take our fill, that the land was ours to consume. But we were too gluttonous. I was foolish, I thought we were too numerous to fall to likes of Kim and her staff. The cursed Accolades changed all that.

I will not burden you with the details. But I am the last. My brother Jason fell in the latest onslaught by the Accolades, along with the rest of our kind in RPR. I fear there will be no one left to warn the little ones, when they arrive with the next feature. Darling, if anyone is thinking of stowing away, please convince them not to come here. Life in internet explorer addons may be hard, but at least we are safe there.

I still remember the night we met, how we dreamed of worlds far away, of new, exciting code to eat. RPR is a beautiful world, but there is no hope for us here. Still, I wish you could have seen it, just once. The voices of users come again, that can only mean more reports. I am running out of time, Isabelle. I would give anything to see you one more time before the Reaper takes me. Do you still think your antennae are too short? They're the prettiest I've ever seen, but you never could accept that.

The users are calling for Kim. The Reaper will be coming soon, I'm sorry, Isabelle. I love you.

Yours in life and in death,

Michael.
Kim Site Admin

You guys are amazing. 8D

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Bug Hunting!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus