Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Introduction!

Cid

Gah, I guess I was supposed to introduce myself waaay back, but I absolutely forgot to do it and I'm sorry.

Alright, my name's Cid and I've been roleplaying for... Nearly seven years, holy cow! Because I've been trying to expand my horizons and leave my 'comfort zone' when it comes to roleplay, I've been getting on a bunch of different forums and sites to start doing it in a more intense way. So far I used to only use another site; for all those years! But it was about time to seek new places and meet new people.

Genre-wise; I'm a sucker for High Fantasy, Adventure, Modern/Urban Fantasy and... Basically all kinds! Those are just my main faves, but as I said, I'm looking to expand my horizons so I might be convinced into playing anything!

Rating wise? I prefer to keep things realistic and not put a proper hamper on things. Think... Game of Thrones: Gore, violence, sex, etc. Of course, those thing aren't the focus of the roleplay, at all; but they're still going to be featured even if it's on a passing glance. I usually try to add all the pertinent trigger warnings, just in case! I'd classify my RP as R. Because it really is only made for adults, I guess.
Welcome aboard! Always love seeing new faces around the boards!

I think it's great that you're trying to take the leap out of your comfort zone, something I need to work on, m'self! Go you!

If there's anything I can do, questions I can answer, holler! <3
Good to have you. Fantasy, adventure, and urban fantasy are all pretty popular around here. Hope you find what you're looking for
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! I commend you on challenging yourself and expanding your horizons! :D
Welcome, congrats on spreading out, and it's great of you to be upfront about your openness to adult content. We've got a pretty good mix of preferences here (and people are pretty friendly and generally helpful), so I'm sure you'll do just fine. ^_^

Concerning ratings, you'll probably end up focusing more on PMs and groups for RP, since things are supposed to be kept around PG-13 for the main public stuff. :)
Welcome to RPR! Everyone here is super friendly and there are so many of us I am sure you'll find someone with your same interests in no time flat! Good luck on expanding your horizons! :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Introduction!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus