Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Vendetta (1x1 with Kumiko Amaya)

Solanae (played by Chris_Pike)

The skyline for the city was bright orange, but not for natural reasons. The reasons being, were because the city was on fire. Most of the buildings covered in burn marks, holes along the buildings, windows blown out and quiet a few on fire. The city was torn up, except in a few areas. The city itself was still very much inhabited oddly, people in hiding. The different factions had torn the place up, and were still fighting even now. Innocents and Factions were dying left and right, no one knows why people have all of a sudden began killing people and destroying borders and peace treaties that have been in effect for decades now. The world is in turmoil, yet no one knows why. Those searching for answers either find none, or die trying.

A ship was approaching the city, It was in a Y shape, it seemed to be quiet the big ship in the sky, but not like a frigate. More like a big dropship. Sure enough, the back opened and a few people were looking out the back in wingsuits and jetpacks. They were Connor, Jonathan, Tucker, Jessica and Holt. The ship had the letters A.R.K Printed on the top, Holt looked at the group "We will be splitting up, each tackling a different part of the city" he said and he looked out of the door, and then he jumped out, along with the others.

It would take a few minutes for them to reach the ground, Connor looked uneasy. Probably because he had to go into the more dangerous areas in the city.
Kumiko Amaya (played by Blu_Dino)

(Just a precision: do you rp as your own character or all these?)
Kumiko got out or her hideout to look at the ship on the Sky.
"Woah..." She said. "Never saw a ship dropping in the dangerous area before.."

Kumiko longly looked at the Sky to finaly see a silhouette in the Sky. She suddenly saw "A.R.K." Written on the ship. She then realised that these people we're probably here to help. Kumiko screamed or happiness "WOOHOO!" She then ran to the place we're the agents dropped.

((You still here?))
Solanae (played by Chris_Pike) Topic Starter

((So sorry! None of my notifications have been showing up. And I will roleplay Connor mostly, and the others are like side characters))

She ended up walking towards two people, one was a boy with thick red hair, and the other was a girl with light blue dyed hair. One had a purple Omega symbol, the other had a blue Alpha symbol. They were both looking around, the boy has a magnum revolver in his right hand, and a sword in his left hand. The girl has a large sniper in her hands. Both of them at "O-" on their chestplates. The red haired one had "Connor" on his chestplate, and the girl had "Samantha" on her chestplate. Connor saw Kumiko out of his eye and he looked at her. Connor had a black trenchcoat and black gloves, the girl had black boots, grey stockings, a grey skirt and coat. Connor slowly brought his sword up "Who are you?" Connor asked curiously

((It's ok! And i am less confused now! xD))

Kumiko raised her hands in the air. ''I-i'm Kumiko Amaya..'' ''I though you guys would be here to help..''
Kumiko's fists we're slowly turning to ice. She was stressed and her powers we're slowly taking over. How can she be sure that those 2 persons would be here to help?

The girl in the skirt slowly lowered Connor's weapons, "We are, I am sorry for my brother's behavior...It is just he has been here before and he knows it is not the safest place..." she said gently, Connor sighed and he nodded "Apologies... I do not normally come across nice people" he said gently, he took note of the ice on her hands, she was a special class of Nu. He adjusted his gloves to make sure she did not see his own purple OMEGA symbol, since not many people liked Omegas and often tried to kill them for how dangerous they were. He looked at her now with a more curious gaze "I am Connor..." he said gently, then the girl smiled "I am Samantha, or Sam for short" she said gently

Kumiko stopped raising her hands and sighed ''I am happy that some help is finaly here..'' Kumiko's fists stopped turning to ice. ''I don't come accross nice people either.. so.. i am just happy you two are here to help.'' Kumiko shyly smiled at the agents. She didn't had a civilated conversation for long.

Connor nodded "Well, we are here to help" He said gently and he looked around "...It has, been awhile since I have been here" He commented as he put his sword and magnum back. Sam looked at Kumiko "Connor has patrolled and scouted her for weeks, trying to find holes in the enemies defenses, a perfect time to strike, which is now" she said kindly, Connor chuckled with a bit of amusement "And I was only almost blown up three times" he said with amusement

''Well.. i know this place kinda well.. if you need my help, please tell me.'' Kumiko ran away in nude feets, creating an ice path in the air to not fall off on something dangerous.

Connor nodded, though he seemed to have no intention of asking her for help, however Sam looked over "Hay, we could actually use your help!" she called out, Connor looked at her with a shocked and annoyed look, and she eyed him "Well we could..." Sam said gently, Connor groaned "I know, but I already don't like you being here...it will be dangerous... I don't want to lead someone to an early grave" he said gently

Kumiko slided down on the ice path to the 2 agents. ''I heard it. What do you need help with?'' said Kumiko excited & impatient about a mission.

Sam smiled "Well, we need some help navigating for one, and we might need some extra magic power to back us up" She said, Connor then lifted a finger and piped up, with a worried and concerned look and tone "B-but uhh, if it is too dangerous, I would ask respectfully that you leave so you do not suffer personal harm to your personage,,," he said gently, Sam eyed him "hmm, 'personage' eh?" she asked with an amused tone, Connor groaned and flailed his arms "ENGLISH IS HARD OKAY!"

Kumiko sat on the floor. ''Okay, i guess i can help with that.. and if i get harmed.. you'll see what will happen..'' Kumiko laughed and looked at them.

Connor rolled his eyes "Alright, let us go" he said gently and he started walking around, Sam giggled "Don't mind him, he just does not like seeing people hurt"

Kumiko got up and followed them ''Neither do i..''. The floor was turning into complete ice under Kumiko's nude feets. Her toes looked frosted & seemed to have ice on them so much they we're cold. But that didn't seemed to disturb the girl.

Sam seemed to take more interest in Kumiko than Connor, probably because Connor had probably seen such things before, Sam had not. "Does that hurt?" she asked curiously, Connor looked over at Sam "No, not unless she has an unusually high energy level" he said, Sam rolled her eyes "That does not answer my question" she said smugly

''Depends on what youre asking.. walking nude feets or the ice of my toes?'' Said Kumiko while walking & looking at Sam. ''If it's about the ice on my toes, it's just normal to me.. they always been like that.. weirdly.. it's like my fingers'' Kumiko showed her fingers and the extremity was completly frosted & cold like her toes. ''I.. i am just like that..''

Sam nodded, she then whispered while pointing at Connor "He has strange talents too" she said, then smiled "I just heal people and make shields" she said as they went. They were getting into the more dangerous area's of town, so Connor took out his assault rifle and aimed it around, Sam slowly aimed her rifle down the streets. "I might call in a Nuro-Star" Connor commented as they went, Sam eyed him playfully "We are here to save the city, not level it" she said jokingly

''...'' Kumiko didnt say anything because she simply didnt understand what they were talking about. She just turned her fists to ice and looked around.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Vendetta (1x1 with Kumiko Amaya)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus