Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Vendetta (1x1 with Kumiko Amaya)

Solanae (played by Chris_Pike) Topic Starter

Connor stopped walking, he then held up his hand and he closed his eyes, a strange symbol was glowing through his glove and all of a sudden there was a yell of pain coming from the building his hand was pointed at, then a guy went flying through the wall and onto the ground below. Connor then started walking again, Sam sighed "I kind of wish he would find less painful ways to kill things... " she said gently
Kumiko Amaya (played by Blu_Dino)

''I see..'' replied Kumiko, still walking with her fists & arms completly frosted.

Connor looked over the overpass they were on, he saw a few military vehicles parked below. Connor growled "well, this will be an issue" he said gently.

''I already have an issue'' replied Kumiko. ''I just dont know any other place then this..'' continued the girl as her fists were still frosted.

He sighed "Great..." he then looked at them "okay, Sam you shoot from up here...I will go in from the back" he said and he suddenly vanished

Kumiko waited for them to re-appear and then create an ice path to them.

Sam looked at Kumiko and she looked back at the enemies, she then shot one of them, and all the enemies started scrambling

Kumiko slided to the enemies and started punching them with her frosten fists.

She jumped in the air and turned her full self to ice. When she got down on floor to the enemies, she punched the ground as it created a giant crack of ice under the enemies.

A bunch of them were either dead or knocked out, Connor then reappeared behind one of the enemies and he stabbed him in the throat, before grabbing the enemies weapon and started shooting the others

Kumiko got back up and walked to the others. ''What do we do now?'' said the girl as she was taking back her breathe.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Vendetta (1x1 with Kumiko Amaya)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus