Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Historical Fantasy: Robin Hood (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

wanted_poster_small_by_allyneallyne-d89fbiu.png

Well well, my fine friends... Now that I have returned to RPR I am in search of someone with which to go on a delightful adventure with.

You may recognize the name of my character, and you may think you know everything about him already. I can promise, you do not. This isn't Disney, this isn't Men in Tights, this isn't Russell Crowe or Kevin Costner. This is an all-new version of the Robin Hood legend... with a little dash of magic.

What Robin needs is a new brother (or sister) in his band of thieves. Perhaps your character sets out with the intention of joining him from the start... or perhaps they hope at first to claim his bounty. It's quite the small fortune, after all. Or maybe you have something else in mind! In any case, they will soon discover that there is a lot more to the mysterious Robin and his band than first meets the eye.

If you are interested:
    - Non-magical human characters are highly preferred, for my plot's sake. Other than your usual medieval witchcraft paranoia, magic in this world is not commonplace. It exists, but... generally people don't know about it.
    - Some basics of the conventional Robin Hood remain in place. He robs from the rich and gives to the poor, they hang out in Sherwood Forest, and the characters of Little John and Will Scarlett have been carried over.
    - I'm placing this RP in the early 14th century, during the reign of King Edward II.
    - Your own contributions to the plot are welcome and encouraged! I have a basic framework, but if your character has his own goals to pursue, I'd love to tag along.
    - I'm more interested in a one-on-one RP, but I can be convinced otherwise if it seems like a decent group can get put together.
    - Descriptive paragraph style posts only!
Anastasia DeLomba (played anonymously)

Sending you a message!
Zonya (played by kuroi_neko)

My cards point me to fortune, and also point to you. I think I'd be quite interested in an adventure with you.
Allyne Topic Starter

Eevi wrote:
My cards point me to fortune, and also point to you. I think I'd be quite interested in an adventure with you.

Sent you a PM!
I know you've already got a few interests, so it's alright if you're closing this up. But it seems incredibly interesting to me so if you're still looking for a person, I'd love to try it out with you :D

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Historical Fantasy: Robin Hood (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus