Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Back Again (Them Hiatus-es. Es? S'? What (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I'm looking for seasoned role players to get me recommitted to this site after a week of negligence. I'm looking for action/adventure, long term RP. They need to be relatively active (Once a week posters need not apply, thank you) and above all, skilled. Quality over quantity. Not one-liners, but please not five paragraphs per post, that's incredibly hard for me to keep up with. My methods of RPing and the OCs I use are flexible, but I DO NOT USE DICE. Also, I prefer to keep up an OOC conversation while we RP, but that's just me. See you around.

-Dark
Well I'm always open. Did you have any plots in mind?
Dark137-SDN Topic Starter

Sketch444 wrote:
Well I'm always open. Did you have any plots in mind?
A few, yeah. I plan to use some EVEREST soldiers since you like sci-fi so much.
Aright so what were your plot ideas?

Sketch444 wrote:
Aright so what were your plot ideas?
I figured the EVEREST dudes could either have been :
1. Hired to scout an unknown planet-- Maybe some of your OCs go with the EVEREST soldiers, or are planet natives?
2. Find and defend lost data caches while they download them all across a largely uncharted star system. We can see how your OCs fit in maybe over PMs?
I like the idea of the first one. Do you think it could still work if we mixed in some stuff from the Thing? Lately I've been really into the Thing, and have been wanting to do an rp with the Thing being its main antagonist. Maybe the guys your EVEREST soldiers work for could have set up a base on the un explored planet. One of my characters could be transporting a Thing monster but he gets shot down as his technology hadn't been seen before(But it could bare some similarities in design that would justify it being shot down). And thus the thing escapes.

Sketch444 wrote:
I like the idea of the first one. Do you think it could still work if we mixed in some stuff from the Thing? Lately I've been really into the Thing, and have been wanting to do an rp with the Thing being its main antagonist. Maybe the guys your EVEREST soldiers work for could have set up a base on the un explored planet. One of my characters could be transporting a Thing monster but he gets shot down as his technology hadn't been seen before(But it could bare some similarities in design that would justify it being shot down). And thus the thing escapes.
Sure! Where do you prefer to RP?
I prefer forum based roleplays, but given how we'rem aking an rp with the Thing in it I think a pm rp would be best, to avoid any problems. Do you wanna start or should I?

Sketch444 wrote:
I prefer forum based roleplays, but given how we'rem aking an rp with the Thing in it I think a pm rp would be best, to avoid any problems. Do you wanna start or should I?
Could you please?
Aright, do you mind if another person joins in?

Go on ahead.
Aright, just need to wait for them to get back to me now. Do you just wanna start now and when they get back to me about whether they'd be interested or not we take what we've got down and put it all into one big post and make a new pm and start off from where we were before they joined?

Sketch444 wrote:
Aright, just need to wait for them to get back to me now. Do you just wanna start now and when they get back to me about whether they'd be interested or not we take what we've got down and put it all into one big post and make a new pm and start off from where we were before they joined?
Depends on how long you think they'll take.
I get the idea it might be awhile before they're on, so start now.

Sketch444 wrote:
I get the idea it might be awhile before they're on, so start now.
Okay.
Aright, well I'll send you the pm.

Aye.
What would be one of the Enemies that the EVEREST project has?

Sketch444 wrote:
What would be one of the Enemies that the EVEREST project has?
Just about any zealous military government. The UN agreed to sanction them, but god if Russia does not hate them...
Alright then, I'll just make up an enemy, and the other guy declined.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Back Again (Them Hiatus-es. Es? S'? What (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus