Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Uh, hey guys!

I'm new, and I'm absolutely dreadful at introductions.
Just call me Hex or whatever. S'long as it isn't mean.

I dunno... I'm kind'a apprehensive on putting myself out here, but hey! I'm hoping it won't be that bad.
I wanna make some friends 'n stuff, and... yeah. ((I told you, I'm awful at this; I suddenly can't remember who I am.))

Ask questions if you wanna know who I am 'n stuff?
I'm on other sites too if you wanna see more! I draw. c:
welcome to RPR for starters let me say that i would like to extend the hand of friendship out to you since friends are important, and secondly please share with us what genre of rp your into like sci-fi, fantasy, medieval, or many others that i just dont want to spend hours to type in here cause im sure we all have better things to do then to read a long list of rp genres.
HatefulHex Topic Starter

saygerow wrote:
welcome to RPR for starters let me say that i would like to extend the hand of friendship out to you since friends are important, and secondly please share with us what genre of rp your into like sci-fi, fantasy, medieval, or many others that i just don't want to spend hours to type in here cause im sure we all have better things to do then to read a long list of rp genres.

I like modern, fantasy, romance, adventure, horror//macabre... and//or a mixture of them! At least that's off the top of my head.

Thank you for the welcome! I appreciate it.
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! I doubt it will be as bad putting yourself out there as you fear -- we are all quite friendly here. :)

I am very pleased to meet you, and I completely understand not knowing what to do with the spotlight!

Are you mostly a freeform RPer, or do you prefer structured RPs with rule systems that involve dice? Or a mix of both? :)
HatefulHex Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
Welcome to the site! I doubt it will be as bad putting yourself out there as you fear -- we are all quite friendly here. :)

I am very pleased to meet you, and I completely understand not knowing what to do with the spotlight!

Are you mostly a freeform RPer, or do you prefer structured RPs with rule systems that involve dice? Or a mix of both? :)

Thank you! And ahah, I figured as much! You all seem very kind, I'm always horrible with introductions though.

I have only ever done freeform, but the other one sounds quite interesting; I've never done that before! o:
Welcome!

Don't worry about first impressions or anything like that here, everyone is super awesome. This is seriously one of the flat out friendliest, kindest sites I've ever found. :) So if you have questions, don't hesitate to ask. If you have a problem, feel free to explain. And if you see some super-awesome person/character that you'd love to play with, don't be afraid to just send them a PM. ^_^
Welcome to RPR! Do you have a DA? I love seeing peoples artwork, especially if they draw their OC's. Hope you're enjoying the site so far <3
HatefulHex Topic Starter

Novalyyn wrote:
Welcome!

Don't worry about first impressions or anything like that here, everyone is super awesome. This is seriously one of the flat out friendliest, kindest sites I've ever found. :) So if you have questions, don't hesitate to ask. If you have a problem, feel free to explain. And if you see some super-awesome person/character that you'd love to play with, don't be afraid to just send them a PM. ^_^

Thank you for the welcome! I'm beginning to feel a sense of comfort due to the kindness displayed to me thusfar, so thank you! I hope I'll enjoy it here.
HatefulHex Topic Starter

Loki wrote:
Welcome to RPR! Do you have a DA? I love seeing peoples artwork, especially if they draw their OC's. Hope you're enjoying the site so far <3

I do have a DeviantART! I am "Backbiting-Enkeli" ~

I am enjoying myself here, and thank you for the welcome! c:
Hiya and welcome to the site! :3
HatefulHex Topic Starter

ForsakenAngel wrote:
Hiya and welcome to the site! :3

Thank you, I appreciate it!
HatefulHex wrote:
Loki wrote:

I do have a DeviantART! I am "Backbiting-Enkeli" ~

I am enjoying myself here, and thank you for the welcome! c:

I like your style! :) Hope you decide to open up commissions here <3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Uh, hey guys!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus