Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » A Brief Introduction To Thyn Squirrel Of Fire

Hello. I am SingedRodent, more commonly known as BurntSquirrelMan. I used SingedRodent, however, 'cause BurntSquirrelMan was too long.

Anywhat, I'm a fan of many Japanimations, including, but not limited to, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, and Bleach. I am also fond of Boffing. For those of you who do not know what Boffing is, it is the sport of beating the crap out of other people with foam swords. It is rather fun. I am avid D&D player, and do play video games, too.

I also have my own web comic that I started for many reasons which I won't state here.

How are you?
Well, I've never heard it referred to as "Boffing" but LARPing is fun XD Welcome!
Kim Site Admin

Boy did I have the wrong definition of boffing. o.O

But hi! :D Great to meet you, and welcome.
Sanne Moderator

Oooh, I LOVED Haruhi Suzumiya! Such a fun anime and character. :D I've not seen the others you mentioned, I considered for a while but they're not really up my alley, theme wise.

Have you seen Bokurano and Dennou Coil? They're a bit heavier on the emotional aspects than Haruhi, but VERY good Animes!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » A Brief Introduction To Thyn Squirrel Of Fire

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus