Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Dragon Island

Darkness Light Falls (played by Kyra45) Topic Starter

''I can barely smell. nose is stopped up from dust.''
Cyrus (played anonymously)

"It is dusty."Cyrus said as she looked up at the staircase.Something kept telling her to fly up there but she was afraid.

''Well, its old..You know....''

Cyrus opened her wings but only slightly. she wanted to fly up there but it was dangerous so she just stared strait up.

''Be careful, the twer unstable even now.''

Cyrus nodded and launched herself into the air.She flapped once and landed on the floor above.It didn't even groan to her weight."I think it's strong enough to hold both of us."She said to Darkness.

Dark spread his wings and flapped up to a room above her carefully, barely avoiding a gaping hole. ''Eesh.''

"This floor is so old,it smells like it's been a thousand years before someone's been hear."Cyrus looked at Dark.

''Well, few people had the idea to sneak into here before the key to unlock it was found. Once it was found, it was left unlocked, meaning theives have came and stolen anything worth goods.''

"But they didn't steal the books."Cyrus said as she carefully picked up a book and looked at Dark.

''Humans hate reading, they forget all the secrets scribbled into old papers of lost time.''

Cyrus looked at the book she held and blew the dust off it. The picture on the cover looked like a dragon breathing flames and a human in armor blocking it with a shield.She put the book down and carefully want to the bookshelf that was built in the wall.She stared at the numerous amount of different colored books.

''Too bad no one likes reading'em. These used to be the best book around.''

"That's weird.I've never seen this language and yet I can read it."Cyrus said,taking a book off the shelf to get a closer look at it.

''Theor pretty old. Written before common language was thought of.''

Cyrus put the book back on the shelf and heard to voice again.She shook her head to try and shake the voice away.

''Something bothering you?'' He asked, looking at her after shaking off, using his Cerberus form.

"The voice.It keeps calling me."

''A voice? Calling you to where?'' Looking concerned.

"It want's me to go to the top of the tower,but I'm afraid to."Cyrus said as she shook her head again to dislodge the voice.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Dragon Island

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus