Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Dragon Island

Niraia (played by Kyra45) Topic Starter

The dragon hops to face her again. It held something shiny around its neck, but was still growling. ''Who dares to trespass upon my lands?'' It scowled to her, sounding a bit female.
Kitsumari (played by X-01)

She squeals and gets to her feet, running away.

The dragon swipes it tail to her feet in an attempt to trip her, snarling.

One of her legs get tripped by the figure's tail and she stumbles, falling and rolling onto the ground. She looks at the figure, panicked.

The figure looms over her, fire colored eyes narrowed. It's face met with hers. She could see an old hint in the face, scales telling of a fight. THe scales were also hot to the touch, a purple gem glinting from it's forehead. It hadn't been too long agi when this dragon had first encountered humans. But this dragon...She was curious about this 'human'.

She looked at the dragon and screamed loud, trying to gert on her feet again and run away. Somewhere, anywhere away from the danger, her fur singed all over.

The dragon lets her escape, as it flies back to the volcano, and vanishes within the ashen skies. But being so frail, it ended up flying the wrong way. Crashing into he thriving forest miles away, westward.

She keeps running, then, noticing that the figure wasn't persuing, went for the volcano. Now's my chance!

The figure roars loudly in pain, and a giant fireball shoots at her from the volcano. It hits the ground in front of her.

She gets blasted back and lands on her back. She lays there in a daze, groaning.

The dragon staggers up, and flies back to her. Where it collapses from hhunger, beside her. Mouth loosely open, hot air blowing out.

She loooks at it numbly. "Are you dead?" Her head was foggy and her senses were dull at the moment.

''So....Hungry....Humans...Killed my food...'' It choked, blowing out steam.

She blinked. "I have food in my backpack." She sat up, taking off her backpack, then stops. She thinks to herself, IDIOT! This is the thing that wants to eat you!

''Just...Want something....Anything...Just enough..TO let me regain strength...I don't eat..Humans..'' It replied, moving its head weakly, looking up at her with a fire colored eye.

She hated herself, but pulled out a bag of food and held it out for the dragon. "I'm not human..."

The dragon rises weakly, and opens it mouth a bit. It's teeeth were broken, dulled and smooth. ''So weak..''

She opened the bag and poured the contents into her mouth, a mix of dried meat, sauces, and fruit. She mutters, "There goes my rations...."

THe dragon eats the contents, then shakes off. ''Thank you..''

She nods and puts the bag away. "Why were you chasing me?" She was still tense.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Dragon Island

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus