Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Tamriel War! ( ACCEPTING PLAYERS )

Rules:

1. Each kingdom has a king, only the king decides whether to accept or break alliances or to sign a peace treaty to end the game
2. There is a maximum of three players per kingdom
3. You may only cross water at a sea route/bridge

Attacking

To attack just say "[My country] attacks [adjacent country]". I'll take care of the rest. You get 2 attacks per day.

The number of territories you get depends on the number resulted by a roll (I'm doing this with a dice XD)

If you roll 1-3 you get 5 territories
If you roll 4-6 you get 10 territories
If you roll 7-9 you get 15 territories
If you roll 10 you get 20 territories

Alliances

One kingdom can form a regular alliance with only another kingdom.

Seasons

Every three updates (rounds), the season will change in Tamriel.

The seasons are:
Winter
Spring
Summer
Fall

The different seasons are explained on the map

Daedra

During fall, an Oblivion gate will be opened every update and will continue to grow until surrounded completely and pushed back.

If not closed, the gate will continue to push out daedric forces and take land.

Gates might still open at random, even if it's not fall.

Capital

Every kingdom has a capital. Once surrounded it is considered captured. If your capital is captured every enemy attack will get 3 more territories.

Here's the map:
rprepository1_zpsfc84a718.png

Approximate number of territories:

Solstheim - 50
High Rock - 188
Morrowind - 310
Cyrodiil - 419
Summerset Isle - 211
Hammerfell - 322
Elsweyr - 279
Valenwood - 285
Skyrim - 306
Argonia - 267

Cyrodiil attack Morrowind
It is also currently summer so all attacks gain 3 more territories.
I am interested! I always liked Tamrielic Lore. How do I start?
Zuzak_Aligor Topic Starter

MaestroSG wrote:
I am interested! I always liked Tamrielic Lore. How do I start?
just choose a province to rule and say ( your region ) attack ( someonelses region )

Accepting players now!
I choose to rule Vvardenfell and attack Black Marsh (payback for attacking Morrowind haha >:D)

MaestroSG wrote:
I choose to rule Vvardenfell and attack Black Marsh (payback for attacking Morrowind haha >:D)
your attack has been added also all you have to say is Morrowind attacks cyrodiil lol
ok cool!

MaestroSG wrote:
ok cool!

sorry for being late later today ill get the map updated and posted on here....could you maybe get some people to play?
Sure! I'll see what I can do. To be honest, I think nobody is really playing because they aren't real big on Tamrielic Lore and they don't want to read all that stuff, but I think this is a great idea!
This is a very interesting concept, and with a map to boot! I do love the Elder Scrolls, and war-like games. I believe I could join this!

Edit: If I can, I would like to have the mighty Elsweyr. And can we request the ability to move troops through our ally's territory?

Miss wrote:
This is a very interesting concept, and with a map to boot! I do love the Elder Scrolls, and war-like games. I believe I could join this!

Edit: If I can, I would like to have the mighty Elsweyr. And can we request the ability to move troops through our ally's territory?

Yes and yes and i updated the map ill add the names later i forgot to do it XD

rprepository1_zps0b13bee3.png
Very well! The all-mighty khajiits will attempt an alliance with Argonia, and then attack Morrowind. Their causa belli being the long-term oppression and enslavement of the khajiit people. And the lack of fitting feet items!

Miss wrote:
Very well! The all-mighty khajiits will attempt an alliance with Argonia, and then attack Morrowind. Their causa belli being the long-term oppression and enslavement of the khajiit people. And the lack of fitting feet items!

okay idk if you didn't know but you have to be touching a place to attack it XD also Argonia doesn't have a king so you can attack them to get land.
This is why I asked if I could move through an ally's space. If Argonia is the ally of khajiits, then it would be possible to move through their land to attack Morrowind. That was my question. Though, if you suggest that you cannot ally yourself with npc nations, then I will have to reconfigure my strategy.

Miss wrote:
This is why I asked if I could move through an ally's space. If Argonia is the ally of khajiits, then it would be possible to move through their land to attack Morrowind. That was my question. Though, if you suggest that you cannot ally yourself with npc nations, then I will have to reconfigure my strategy.

no npc nations. There is no king there so you can only take land...so no ally
Then the Khajiits will attack Valenwood. Their Casus belli being a show of superiority. The wood elves may believe themselves to be on par with the Khajiits' ability to steal, but they will never come close.

Ally request to Elsweyr do you accept?

also Cyrodiil attacks Morrowind
The Mane sits upon his throne, puffing upon a stolen pipe, "What's this? An alliance? Hmm.." The khajiit messenger nods, "With Cyrodiil. They are at warrr with the dark elves." The Mane nods, "I see." Puffing quietly upon his mossy throne, "I am confident in Cyrodiil's ability to finish what they started. We will remain neutral, for now." The khajiit messenger nods and bows deeply away.

The Khajiits of Elsweyr return to Cyrodiil, their decision to remain unaffiliated with Cyrodiil for now.

And the Khajiits attack Valenwood.
This looks really neat, Id like to join ruling Argonia!

Feralflapjack wrote:
This looks really neat, Id like to join ruling Argonia!

(( Added!!! ))

The King sat on his throne. "Hopefully Elsweyr will come to their senses. And accept sooner rather than later."

(( make your attacks now im updating that map and posting it tonight! ))

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Tamriel War! ( ACCEPTING PLAYERS )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus