Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Tamriel War! ( ACCEPTING PLAYERS )

The Mane stares at the moons, "Come nightfall, we will attack Valenwood again. Have we heard from the Black Marsh? Are the Argonians gathered underneath a banner now?" The khajiit messenger bows deeply, "As you orrderr sirr. The Arrgonians arre gatherring sirr."

The Mane nods to himself, puffing upon a stolen pipe, "Good. Send them our well being, again. We must form an empire of our own, and the Argonians make for fierce combatants."

The all mighty Khajiits will attack Valenwood and send an ally request to the Argonians.
Zuzak_Aligor Topic Starter

rprepository1_zps862e2670.png

Map Updated :D
Crouched silently upon her throne-- a rubbled ruin surrounded by the bare bones of a once great stone building, The Naga rested her claw against the Hist tree, concentrating on the heartbeat of the sap within. Even as she crouched on stone, surrounded by maps and other souvenirs of society, the swamp very much remained a large part of their fort, their castle, with the murky water's edge lapping quietly a few feet away. The Naga didn't pull her attention away as the water broke, one of her kin slinking from it, rivers of the swampy water running down his face and gushing from his gills as he cleared his lungs to speak,"It is done. The felines propose an alliance. We are to meet them at Valenwood, ready for battle." The Naga felt the hearts of her brothers within the sap of the tree, beating, singing for war,"Then battle we will. Send our troops." Her companion clicked in response, quickly returning to the water..

Alliance with Khajiits and attack on Valenwood!

The Emperor sits silently as he watches Morrowind fall to the Great Imperial Empire.

Cyrodiil attack Morrowind
The Mane relaxes upon his moss covered throne. Resting his hand upon his chin, he stairs up at the moons, "The Empire grows. My confidence has not been shattered. Now is a perfect opportunity." Snapping his fingers twice, a messenger khajiit runs towards the throne, "Your Mane-ness?" The Mane's gaze drifts towards the messenger, "Split the forces. This is an opportunity that we can't afford to pass up."

The All-mighty Khajiits move to attack Morrowind.

rprepository%201_zpsrnnfxlme.png

The Emperor sat at his table with his generals. "We cannot allow the Khajiit forward into Morrowind. They will gain more land than us. And besides Morrowind isn't putting up a fight." the General said. " No the Khajiit are our friends and we need to maintain friendship." The Emperor sat up. "I think we should start taking land from skyrim and Morrowind. Split our men into half." The Generals agreed.

Cyrodiil attacks Skyrim and Morrowind (half the men you roll)
The Khajiits "caravans" attack more unsuspecting wood elves, in Valenwood.

The Imperials Raid the Towns of Morrowind and sack the farms in Skyrim
I believe the Imperials have attacked more than two times today, just so you know.
The Naga turns her sights towards Morrowind, their neighbors have been an unsightly scourge for too long!

Argonia attacks Morrowind!

Miss wrote:
I believe the Imperials have attacked more than two times today, just so you know.

i know XD I didn't mean to send the second one my computer glitched lol

rprepository%201_zpsozd42ptd.png

The Emperor stood up. "Push all forces on Morrowind. We must not let Argonia and Elsweyr get further in."

Cyrodiil attacks morrowind
The Mane strokes his beard hair as he eyes the map, "The Empire wishes to control Morrowind...how interesting. What do they hope to achieve, hmm? Find fabled weapons and suffer the red storms? Nonsense." Lifting a hand, "Continue as usual. The Empire moves, and so do we."

The Khajiits attack Morrowind.
The Khajiits push for the Northern border of Valenwood and attack Valenwood.
The Khajiits also move northward, through the swamps of Argonia, to attack Morrowind.
The Naga hisses into the cold, damp night, reviewing her intel. She slowly draws a claw to mark further into Morrowind, then glances towards the troops aiding the khajiit in the west,"Push further north into Morrowind, and move southern in Valenwood."
The Mane sits across the table, within his own tent. He was seated upon a lavish thrown, as his hand lifted upward to tug lightly upon his mane. Looking down upon a map, he looks up when a messenger arrives, "Your mane-ness, the Argonians are continuing the assault." The Great Maned Khajiit nods his head solemnly, "Let it be so, then. Prepare the troops. We move as one."

The Khajiits will attack Morrowind in the north, and Valenwood to the west.

lol sorry i didn't update the map yet ill get to it asap

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Tamriel War! ( ACCEPTING PLAYERS )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus