Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Magic: The Gathering: Duels of the Planewalkers

Sanne Moderator

Darth and I have been playing Magic together. The score is 3-3 (Darth was kind enough to refrain from using his overpowered creature to see which epic card I was sniggering about and wanted to use badly) and we're probably going to continue our epic battles tomorrow, if not tonight.

For those who wish to play with/against us, you need this version of the game from Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/901667/

Neither of us have the 2012 edition and we're most familiar with these cards anyway. ;)

If you haven't joined the Steam Group for RPR yet, go ahead!

Would there be any interest in holding Magic tournaments for epicness? Darth and I could arrange something for that. :)
Darth_Angelus Moderator

My overpowered creature of DOOM!
Sanne Topic Starter Moderator

[url=http://www.lusciouscreation.com/DotP 2011-12-08 22-57-51-05.png]This is how mean Darth is for real. :([/url]
Darth_Angelus Moderator

I am a Sith Lord, it is to be expected ;)
Claine Moderator

I own this game. It's a completely different game, huh?

Claine wrote:
I own this game. It's a completely different game, huh?

Do you have the 2012 edition?

Edit: Durr, didn't see there was a link. Yes, the 2012 edition is entirely different. I'm considering buying it with all the expansions, but right now Darth and I both own the 2011 edition.
Claine Moderator

Yes.

See my edited post, am on my phone now. :)
Claine Moderator

Ah well, that's a shame. I don't intend to buy another version of the game.
Nyeeeh, if there hadn't just been a big release of a lot of fancy games I might've otten this, I love TCG's but I'm saving the little remainign dosh I have for TOR subscription D=

Claine wrote:
Ah well, that's a shame. I don't intend to buy another version of the game.

Like I said, I might get the new edition too. What do you think of a possible competitions for epic memberships prizes?
I totally might get this...I am a big magic fan. Mostly just play with a group of friends with the cards. But this looks epic. And Darth, I kinda love that monster of doom.
I haven't played any tcg's since like... I was... around 16. I remember magic, though, it was pretty fun.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Magic: The Gathering: Duels of the Planewalkers

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus