Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Amulets of frenika

Jasen (played by Orig) Topic Starter

"Hello?" A small voice said. "Would you mind getting off my tail?"
Sirius (played by Counselor_Mae)

I jerk my foot to side in panic and then notice that it wasn't a salamander.
I hate salamanders, a salamander bit my neck and I was in the hospital for a month, not really a good experience.
"uh.... hi?" I say as I bent my back to look at it.

It was a purple newt. "Thank you for getting off my tail. It was starting to hurt."
Zarock (played by Maddison)

It was a wamr day in the small town known as helion in the planet dreak. A young male about the age of 15 long black hair slender build yet his muscles seemed to work perfectly as he carried the boxes from his fathers attic. Zarock was now homeless his dad the only family member he had left passed away yesterday and now he has to clean the attic out of the possesions left to him. He was picking up the last box when he moved it he saw a small glimmer of light portraying off of a small medal medalion. It was a small gold object with three circles that spun in circles once he picked it up. slowly at first and it coontinued to accelerate. The man was staring at it now wondering how it was moving. Then he dropped to the floor. When he awoke he was no longer in the attict. He looked around wondering what this new envirment was and how he got there the medallion was no longer in his hand. He sat up and looked around hoping someone or something would be in sight any sign of not being alone.

It seamed as though nothing was near.

(Ok then) Zarock sat up and shook his head "Great now no one is around" He said an started walking He walked a long time before he came acrossed something at this point he qwas exhausted so when he saw someone finally he ran up to them, They jark there foot u and i se a small purple newt laying there. I stay hidden for a bit to see what the creature was and how it could speak english.
Pyronnis danced around the clearing, her belly dancer like attire floating out around her. A melodic laugh bubbled from her throat as she lept and spun, enjoying her freedom. She'd snuck from the palace early that morning, finding refuge in the forests surrounding her home. She scaled the tallest tree she could find, reaching even the smallest branches, before leaping down... And onto someone's head?!

Princess Pyronnis wrote:
Pyronnis danced around the clearing, her belly dancer like attire floating out around her. A melodic laugh bubbled from her throat as she lept and spun, enjoying her freedom. She'd snuck from the palace early that morning, finding refuge in the forests surrounding her home. She scaled the tallest tree she could find, reaching even the smallest branches, before leaping down... And onto someone's head?!
(wait.... on my characters head)

Zarock wrote:
Princess Pyronnis wrote:
(wait.... on my characters head)
(Seams like it.)
Hailey Colt (played by Wifiwitch)

Hailey looked around, "Oh I'm sorry," she said standing up quickly

Hailey Colt wrote:
(Um... Who are you saying this too?)

Jasen wrote:
Hailey Colt wrote:
(Um... Who are you saying this too?)

(Umm same thing happened to mine im sure it started with showing the post to you saying "Umm could you get off my tail")

Zarock let out a short scream as he was brought to the ground by someone jumping on his head, He looked up to see girl who just came out of a tree that he was hiding under. He was coming up with a fist until he noticed it was a girl, He lookes at her and steps out of hiding cursing at her as he did.
Zenn (played by GoddamnGryffindor)

(Before I jump in, what's the setting?)

Zenn wrote:
(Before I jump in, what's the setting?)
(Another world.)
Alyss Chance (played by KatyBerry)

(OMG!SORRY I'M LATE!I had to arrange something for something and something went wrong and I had to rearrange it!Where are we now?)

Alyss Chance wrote:
(OMG!SORRY I'M LATE!I had to arrange something for something and something went wrong and I had to rearrange it!Where are we now?)
(It depends on your character.)

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Amulets of frenika

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus