Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Amulets of frenika

Jasen (played by Orig) Topic Starter

Rose wrote:
Rose's grandmother died a few days ago and her grandfather said she could look through her boxes that were in the closet. Her grandmother loved collecting the oddest of things and Rose loved that about her. Rose went to the closet and pulled out a box. She sat on the bed and started to look through it, some old papers, books and even some jewelry. Rose pulled out a pendant after a few boxes, she had never seen this one before. "What are you?" She asked herself quietly. She held the pendant in her hand and closed her eyes, trying to remember something. She oped her eyes and looked around, seeing she is in a whole different area then in the bedroom. Rose stood up and went in a small circle. "W-What the..."
"Chill out." A voice said from somewhere nearby.
Rose Piper (played by Nightmares)

Rose stopped in her spot and turned her head, looking for the voice that just talked to her. "Well, okay then." Rose said quietly.

Rose wrote:
Rose stopped in her spot and turned her head, looking for the voice that just talked to her. "Well, okay then." Rose said quietly.
"Thanks." The voice said before revealing itself as a pink chameleon.

Rose looked at the pink chameleon, "Your welcome. I would think it is polite to ask, what is your name?" Rose asked, sitting down in front of the chameleon

Rose wrote:
Rose looked at the pink chameleon, "Your welcome. I would think it is polite to ask, what is your name?" Rose asked, sitting down in front of the chameleon
"Well, that would be for you to decide, wouldn't it?" The chameleon asked.

"Well, I would like to know the name of the chameleon I am talking to. My name is Rose or do you not have a name?" Rose asked, looking around.

Rose wrote:
"Well, I would like to know the name of the chameleon I am talking to. My name is Rose or do you not have a name?" Rose asked, looking around.
"And as I said, that is up to you." The chameleon said.

"I have to chose a name for you?" Rose ask curiously.

Rose wrote:
"I have to chose a name for you?" Rose ask curiously.
"If you want."

"Well, I rather you just name yourself, but other then that where am I?"
Lena Bianco (played by AmaVicTsu)

Jasen wrote:
Michelangela wrote:
"Looking at you like what?" She hummed in response, bending down to get a better look at the cat. Her amber eyes gleaned with childish mirth as she tilted her head to the side in a curious manner. "You're just really cute," she said bluntly.
The cat blushed a little. "I'm not cute." It said after hesitation.

"You are!" She chirped in response, gently petting it behind the ears. "Do you have a name, il mio solve gattino?" Glancing back up at Erika, she stood back up once more. "So where is this... Jasen person? How do we find him?" Mika inquired curiously.

Rose wrote:
"Well, I rather you just name yourself, but other then that where am I?"
"Frenika." The chameleon said.

Michelangela wrote:
Jasen wrote:
Michelangela wrote:
"Looking at you like what?" She hummed in response, bending down to get a better look at the cat. Her amber eyes gleaned with childish mirth as she tilted her head to the side in a curious manner. "You're just really cute," she said bluntly.
The cat blushed a little. "I'm not cute." It said after hesitation.

"You are!" She chirped in response, gently petting it behind the ears. "Do you have a name, il mio solve gattino?" Glancing back up at Erika, she stood back up once more. "So where is this... Jasen person? How do we find him?" Mika inquired curiously.
The cat took it's head away quickly. "Am not." He said looking the other way before returning his head to Mika's hand. "I don't know."

"Interesting, what am I doing here?" Rose asked looking around the area as she listened to the sounds around her.

Rose wrote:
"Interesting, what am I doing here?" Rose asked looking around the area as she listened to the sounds around her.
"No clue. I think I should be taking you to someone though."

"Someone? Who?" Rose asked as questions filled her mind.

Rose wrote:
"Someone? Who?" Rose asked as questions filled her mind.
"Not sure... Anyway, we should get going." The chameleon said before heading to a random direction.

"Where are we going?" Rose asked as she got up and started to follow the chameleon.

Rose wrote:
"Where are we going?" Rose asked as she got up and started to follow the chameleon.
"No idea."

"Sounds like an adventure to me." Rose said as she looked around, following the chameleon

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Amulets of frenika

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus