Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The Spider Caves (1x1) (Closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

OGR3 (played anonymously)

you could have been in there for the last 20 years!
Haha I only mentioned the sexual stuff because it's in Blight's profile. I was just throwing it out there!! Being safe and all :)
Man, at this rate we're going to need another survivor :-)
Blight (played by LungDrac) Topic Starter

Well, all right. As soon as Crystie moves out of that church she's gonna be watched... figuratively speaking.
Sounds like a plan 😄

Oh yeah ... that little bell definitely won't save anyone from Blight XD

the bell calls the Ogr3's

the ogr3's kill you

not even a competition lol

but there are only 5 of them

four that wander the Grotto, and one who guards "The Hatch" the only way in or out other then the "Doggy Door" Which locks from the outside and is now destroyed due to an avalanche that Crystie just escaped.

Ah, yes, that would be a problem. He'd probably just scuttle away like the spider he is.

but the people are easy, they see the Valve or "Amulet"as a god, the Ogr3's as the protectors and guardians and that makes the world outside their hell and you their devil of temptation.

but if one of them so much as pushes another they will be brutally murdered by an ogr3

Yup. Easy pickings for a lightning-fast spider.

Everyone's seen how fast jumping spiders move, right? Those things are fast. Watch out, Sonic, you've got competition!
More like watch out Crystie! 😖 I based her loosely off me, and we both hate bugs!! So it shall be interesting!!

Spiders aren't bugs, but I understand. Creepy crawlies can be ... well, creepy. And crawly.
Exactly! :D okay, after my post I think I've set you up for an entrance!

Looks like Crystie and Blight are going on an adventure! XD
Hahah so friggen sweet xD a magical adventure! This should be a lot of fun :)

Yus, it will! I can just picture him spinning a web between too buildings high off the ground for a place to rest and then making a blanket and pillow for them to use when they have to stop XD

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The Spider Caves (1x1) (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus